Hedge 4

Sauber

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, i didn't tried it but i saw a lot potential.

I'm a little careful coz it is arbitrage EA like genius or similar EA-s.

I'm asked myself why autor of that ea do not give permission to trade live. Maybe results won't be so good like on demo platform, or maybe broker would stop trader on live account with requoting or??

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

A quick update:

the software http://www.hedging.ro/HEDGE4_TRIAL_PACK.rar

6 MT4 already packed and setup for demos: http://www.hedging.ro/MT4-Demos.rar

You have to ask a code ([email protected]) based on the key you got after you start the hedge4.exe. As far as I know it is not blocked to try it on live accounts.

The software protection is based on an activation window you have to fill in with the code you received from them. Is it hard to crack? Can somebody have a look?

i have tried the demo for few days and it is truely profitable if the brokers don't have slippages and offquotes. Now my demo has expired. I made USD850.00 after demoing for 4 days and no drawdown. In my opionion, this will not work out if broker found out that you are using arbitrage software and they will not honor the profit either.

This is only of interest if you tell us which two brokers you used?

Just for fun (and to show others how this work) I created a similar EA last spring, which made over 2000% (20 times the money) in a week.

Now the problem. Brokers uses different price feeds, spread and execution speed on demo vs live servers, making this kind of arbitrage possible between some brokers, where the prices differs enough, but never between live servers. So you can regard all such arbitrage EA's as fun toys to play with on demo-account, but worthless on live accounts. The only ones that possibly and theoretically could profit from it, would be brokers themselves trading against other brokers.

i have tried the demo for few days and it is truely profitable if the brokers don't have slippages and offquotes. Now my demo has expired. I made USD850.00 after demoing for 4 days and no drawdown. In my opionion, this will not work out if broker found out that you are using arbitrage software and they will not honor the profit either.

Actually the hedge4 demo package includes 6 brokers with ea preinstalled: viz f0rex.c0m, FirstFinancial, Alp@ri UK, ibfx & fxcm & tadawul. Up to 10 max brokers can be linked to the software.The software is semi-automatic and required some intervention if slippages or offquotes occurred. Edited by taipan

Just for fun (and to show others how this work) I created a similar EA last spring, which made over 2000% (20 times the money) in a week.

Now the problem. Brokers uses different price feeds, spread and execution speed on demo vs live servers, making this kind of arbitrage possible between some brokers, where the prices differs enough, but never between live servers. So you can regard all such arbitrage EA's as fun toys to play with on demo-account, but worthless on live accounts. The only ones that possibly and theoretically could profit from it, would be brokers themselves trading against other brokers.

Yez see? People are more interested in showing how smart they are than actually doin' a bit of readin and investigating the Goddam truth. Tell us somethin' decent next time or even better still... how about an EA? Heh Heh

Yez see? People are more interested in showing how smart they are than actually doin' a bit of readin and investigating the Goddam truth. Tell us somethin' decent next time or even better still... how about an EA? Heh Heh

My point was - don't waste time on so called arbitrage EA's when there are working strategies on other EA's.

Contrary to you, I know how broker systems works. And I also for sure know how arbitrage works in theory as well as in practice (as a financial mathematician and computer programmer). And what about the truth?! Direct us to ANYONE who can show a real, live working account that can be verified, that uses an arbitrage EA? The ones that are sold and have been sold by vendors only refer to demo-accounts. Why?! Simply because it only works on demo-accounts.

And when it comes to EA's. I have published one that can be found at another fx forum, which btw is available for free. What have you contributed to?

My point was - don't waste time on so called arbitrage EA's when there are working strategies on other EA's.

Contrary to you, I know how broker systems works. And I also for sure know how arbitrage works in theory as well as in practice (as a financial mathematician and computer programmer). And what about the truth?! Direct us to ANYONE who can show a real, live working account that can be verified, that uses an arbitrage EA? The ones that are sold and have been sold by vendors only refer to demo-accounts. Why?! Simply because it only works on demo-accounts.

And when it comes to EA's. I have published one that can be found at another fx forum, which btw is available for free. What have you contributed to?

Yeah I aint contributed anything here but I play a mean blues guitar in ma other existence. Why would I contribute another disappointment so people can lose their money? I totally respect your integrity and sentiments it's just that this forum and others are just full of money losers. Free (or otherwise readily available EAs) are actually quite expensive since they end up costing their users quite a few green backs and heart ache.

Edited by callahan

Yeah I aint contributed anything here but I play a mean blues guitar in ma other existence. Why would I contribute another disappointment so people can lose their money? I aint even gonna ask yez about your free EA cause I aint gonna be wasting ma Godamm time. No offence intended.

There is one good EA from [email protected] that I know about and it costs $5000 but do you see it bein' shared or offered for free? No yez don't so don't be givin' me any bool sheet ye hear?

nice langUage.....

Back to topic. Trial also works on live accounts. You need 2 brokers which slip less than or around 1 pip, at least one without commission and has big pricefeed difference.

So far, I have 8 brokers on my list of recommended brokers by the developer. Did you ran on live accounts and with which brokers?

Edited by swordfish

A quote from the developer. Sounds true. Nothing they are hiding. What do you think?

"On demo the brokers execute all trades much easier and faster so you can make 300-500 pips per day easily.

On real live accounts execution is slower and a lot more slippage and requotes happen so that the profitability goes down

to about 30-60 pips per day."

Thanks for your helps.

How can I get the EA that you created last spring?

What was its name?

• 4 weeks later...
Just to settle the argument. Those who claim arb does not work in live accounts, eat your words. Here is my first day of trading live in 5 accounts. Right hand upper corner shows you the profit in pips.

<snip>

Well, why don't you link your computer/server to Myfxbook or similar stats-sites then so that we can follow your trading. A copy of an unreadable image like this doesn't say much.