forexracer 98%win upto 300% per month

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what i did and most of the indicators are working without the account number message.

leave the dll file in the library section.

next open the decompile indicator u want.(scanner)

delete any reference to the dll file

#import "ForexRacer.dll"

int CalcData(int a0);

int CalcFunc(int a0);

save as scanner1.

now compile and see if any other errors appear

if so eliminate references to dll file such as *calcfunc(17)

compile and if okay u should be fine.

limasi, Thank you for your very valuable information. I never knew what to look for, but I now at least have a reference point on where to start for files like this.

Reversal Points seem to show only on previous moves and not recent moves. Can anyone help me? See pic below. I have marked the the moves with green arrows where reversal points did not paint . I've noticed this on 5 pairs so far.

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m527/newbie1112/reversalpoints.gif

Update: Please disregard this post. I noticed on page 28 in the manual that this is just the way that this indicator works form the examples given.

Edited by newbie111

Hello

I have minor problems with the indicator scanner, it functions but slowed down me seriously my platform MT4.

However I have 4 Go of RAM, and the version original before the withdrawal of bonds DLL did not do that.

All the other indicators function perfectly well.

Does somebody have this kind of problem, and from what that can come according to you ?

i've observed this system , the logic is breakout s/r or breakout on retracement. system is able to capture little trend and gain on it. but sometimes you can meet sideways market and on this condition you can capture a lose. when you enter on market you must enter after (al least) 2 brick candle if you want to see trend. Edited by giapel

Hello

I have minor problems with the indicator scanner, it functions but slowed down me seriously my platform MT4.

However I have 4 Go of RAM, and the version original before the withdrawal of bonds DLL did not do that.

All the other indicators function perfectly well.

Does somebody have this kind of problem, and from what that can come according to you ?

i also had this problem .. i then installed a fresh vers of MT4 and now it works