[SHARE] Forex Master Methods (by Russ Horn)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awsome share dhnonline. Thank you for your kind heart. Wow, actually the double bulls and double bears seems to be quite powerful, and if used with trend line breaks and other conformations the hidden divergences don't seem so bad either, it seems to go from one winning trade to another on the eur/usd 15 min chart with a few exceptions. I remember back in 2009 when I was a member of Surefire, Russ then went by the name russmanjoe, and made some quite helpful and informative videos back then. This system don't seem bad at all. Maybe not a lot of bells and whistles but it looks like it's getting the job done. Next week i'm going to stop trading my current system and focus on this for a couple weeks and see how well it does.

?????????????????????????????????

Keep an eye on this guy!!!!!!!

why what I said wrong?

I do not understand, I ask just one question and I am interested in this system, but for the EA function requires a username and password, otherwise what good is provided if an EDU to find themselves as the original?

Sorry for the translation and especially for the paranoid, i am french !

why what I said wrong?

I do not understand, I ask just one question and I am interested in this system, but for the EA function requires a username and password, otherwise what good is provided if an EDU to find themselves as the original?

Hi Truster,

from what I've seen in the mq4 file (Tradelocator), it seems that it is already educated (no need username&pwd). but I did no try it yet!

==============

Bienvenue à bord et ne vous formalisez pas trop, certaines personnes ont tendance à lire trop souvent "entre les lignes"! ;)

ou parfois effectivement les différences de culture selon les pays peuvent engendrer des incompréhensions.

Certaines discussions virent parfois au cauchemar (par exemple, le "thread":MMM), mais dans l'ensemble, II est un site fantastique.

why what I said wrong?

Well now Truster, I could be wrong, and if I am please forgive me, but you just joined, and had zero posts before you popped up here, and I know that everyone has to start somewhere, as a new member. But I'm just suspicious like that and very protective of my II family. It just seemed that you did not come alive until Russ Horn's fmm showed up on the shared forum, and I know that he am mark mcrae has their little foot soldiers out there.

Well now Truster, I could be wrong, and if I am please forgive me, but you just joined, and had zero posts before you popped up here, and I know that everyone has to start somewhere, as a new member. But I'm just suspicious like that and very protective of my II family. It just seemed that you did not come alive until Russ Horn's fmm showed up on the shared forum, and I know that he am mark mcrae has their little foot soldiers out there.

there is no harm ! ;)

I registered not long since, and for me there is the language barrier, I have to translate all, or at least what interests me, and it takes time, especially when I have a conversation does not much.

I hope you understand me and do not be angry too, I try to make an effort.

Friendly

there is no harm ! ;)

I registered not long since, and for me there is the language barrier, I have to translate all, or at least what interests me, and it takes time, especially when I have a conversation does not much.

I hope you understand me and do not be angry too, I try to make an effort.

Friendly

Your translation is just fine. And please forgive me once again. You will find that the most beautiful people in the world are located here on II.

I think is a decompiled version of tradelocator v3

http://massmirror.com/5b07c1f5a36539e84212cf3541371fef.html

Hope some programmer can educate

Although not a coder myself, but based on the previous model (v1 educated), I did same for v3 :

(and it works!) :D

Enjoy:

http://www.multiupload.com/KRXKJCR6CI

thank you but

any one get this error?

1.at Tade_Locator

there a text on chart >> "working....." but no end..

2.when try to re-compiling

CurrencyPowerMeter.mq4

Compiling 'CurrencyPowerMeter.mq4'...

'1' - comparison expression expected D:\New Download\FM Method System\FM Method System\experts\indicators\CurrencyPowerMeter.mq4 (129, 11)

Function "authentication" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

Function "Base64Encode" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

Function "ProcessURL" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

0 error(s), 4 warning(s)

Edited by san2x

thank you but

any one get this error?

1.at Tade_Locator

there a text on chart >> "working....." but no end..

2.when try to re-compiling

CurrencyPowerMeter.mq4

Compiling 'CurrencyPowerMeter.mq4'...

'1' - comparison expression expected D:\New Download\FM Method System\FM Method System\experts\indicators\CurrencyPowerMeter.mq4 (129, 11)

Function "authentication" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

Function "Base64Encode" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

Function "ProcessURL" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

0 error(s), 4 warning(s)

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/8407/tradelocator.jpg

working...

Should be normal,

if you can see the trend lines.

2. did not try it yet.

But it should work ok (0 error(s)), the warnings might be there if part of the code used for authentification has not been erased.

But if you see it running then you don't have to worry about that.

Only my opinion! Maybe some real coders can answer better.:P

P.S. Does anyone know how to use the LineTrader option, which is included in v3?

Hy pipmakers!

The tradelocator is a great stuff, who likes divergence trading like me. This is the best tool what i've ever seen until now. I made some changes myself (you can change the colors of the trendlines only on chart, so if you set it none won't see them), but there is something what is out of my knowledge:

I want see divergence lines what based on macd basic line instead of historical data /osma oscillator/.

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/9821/33715556.jpg

if somebody could help me, i'd be thankful!!

http://www.4shared.com/file/uvdNOE2D/TradeLocator_v34.html

green pips with you!

Andre