OCToPUS

After looking at this thing it appears that it puts you into a trade after the move is nearly over, in some cases over 6 hours after the start of a trend. It is a moving average cross base with 2 "secret" octopus indicators.

It may well get you in late compared to some methods and one has to wonder if it will perform when market is ranging but I have been dummy trading it on the DAX and have attached a photo where it shows quite well that there were a lot of pips for the asking. The only difference being I have altered the green line to a 15 ema (default is 13) to get rid of some twitching in the line and I dont use the 3 to get out

http://www.4shared.com/photo/lROm1xbX/octopus_example.html

Edited by Maddogs
incorrect file loaded

You tell what indicator use the lowermost in a cellar. It is in my opinion picked successfully up. If probably divide here. Thanks

It may well get you in late compared to some methods and one has to wonder if it will perform when market is ranging but I have been dummy trading it on the DAX and have attached a photo where it shows quite well that there were a lot of pips for the asking. The only difference being I have altered the green line to a 15 ema (default is 13) to get rid of some twitching in the line and I dont use the 3 to get out

http://www.4shared.com/photo/lROm1xbX/octopus_example.html