BetterProAm NT7

Chromium

Alright, here are the goods, but, getting them to work is bit tricky.

I tried the latest version NT 7.0.0.9, they import when running the x64 version (I'm on Win7)

I can see it in there, but when you try to load indicators on chart it's gone, and there are errors in the log.

Apparently it was exported with NT 7.0.0.2.2, I'm about to try it :)

If anyone can make it work, I'm sure you'll be kind enough to share the details!

Enjoy!

hxxp://www.multiupload.c0m/911RNJNPWW

• 2 weeks later...

It is unlikely this particular upload will ever work with the current versions of NT. They made a significant change with version 7.0.1000.3 in the way that many 3rd party indicators work, by licensing/using new software within NT to protect intellectual property within NT. Confirming that, on the original site of the individual who produced this particular indicator, they too acknowledge they had to redo the indicator (and really associated DLL) and resend them out to purchasers to that point. I believe it involves a new DLL. Read some of it here, if you are interested: http://www.triplethreatfx.com/blog/critical-ninjatrader-7-update/

Also, there was a CME mandated change that has demanded NT be at version 7.0.1000.4 or higher, so, if you are a real trader on these exchanges (most real traders and users of NT would be in this category), even if you could get this indi running with your datafeed, you could not trade any CME products. :( Sure, there are combinations of getting it to work, but by that point, purchasing this actual and quite useful indicator is seemingly the better way to go.

Edited by osijek1289