Maxedd

acosma

I'M VERY CURIOUS TO TRY THIS...

16/09/2011

We've got something very special to share with you today!

MaxEDD is a brand new toolkit for EAs that optimizes parameters to

deliver highly accurate and more profitable results while squeezing down

risk to the bare minimum!

Here's the cool part…

They've got 21 months of results on our very own Forex Megadroid!

Check this out:

http://www.forex-megadroid.com/maxedd.html

It turns out that Forex Megadroid was the best candidate to do their

research and development with…

AND

…as a result, MaxEDD is uniquely tailored to bring out the best in

Forex Megadroid!

These statements are absolutely MIND BLOWING! If you thought

Forex Megadroid was the king of automated trading before...

...you aint seen nothing yet!

Just have a look at these results:

They haven't gone live just yet, but you'll hear from us on Monday when

they do.

For today, have a look at the optimized results that they're getting out of

Forex Megadroid…

AND

…sign up to collect your f-r-e-e "Forex Made Easy" download!

You're definitely going to want to get this to bring out the best in your

copy of Forex Megadroid.

We'll keep you posted!

All the best,

The MD Team

P.S. Don't forget, they're going live on Monday…but if anything comes

up during the weekend, we'll be sure to let you know!

P.P.S. They have signed letter from Alpari to validate their live account

results! This is truly amazing stuff!

I have mixed feelings about it. Basically, it is an EX4 file that goes in your custom indicator folder. But, in order to optimize your EA, you have to have traded it from 1 month to 3 months exclusively on your broker. Then it analyzes your history, and makes recommendations. In general, if your EA profit is less than 10%, it recommends that you try another EA. The problem is, many people like me sometimes test 5-40 robots at a time, because a brokerage account is too precious to use on just 1 EA (I know there are exceptions out there, and many of you run "only" 1 EA per brokerage, but I am just saying I would not be able to use this indicator unless I start trading 1 EA per broker) for testing. Then they have a $99 upsell (which can be reduced by refusing), which promises you to give you a "list" of EAs that they approve of, and the perfect settings to use with those "winning/approved" EAs. Now, this feature would be more valuable for me since I have a problem using the first product, as I mentioned above. But, then after buying the "more expensive" upsell, for the "list" of "winning" EAs, with optimization, there is NO list. Their list consists of just 1 EA, which is "Megadroid". But, they explain "after" you make this purchase, that they plan on "adding" to the list, some time in the future!? But, in the mean time, for your $99 upsell, you only get ONE EA, not a "list" of 10 or 20 or 30, winning EAs.... :(

It cost USD47. But if you try to leave the page, they offer a discount of USD10.

I'm confused by the first post. It seemed like a toolkit for EA developer to optimize parameter setting and not an EA.

Someone please confirm. Thanks.

Edited by Sneed

Alpari UK

Live account: 801489 Name: Katz Uriel (3)

Net profit 1407.06 Initial deposit 1940.52

Gross profit 2701.20 Interest earned -95.13

Gross loss 1294.14 Commission paid 0.00

Total number of trades 83 Percentage profitable 77.1%

Total number of pips 150.2 Average pips per trade 1.8

Total number of pips (per lot) 203.2 Average pips per trade (per lot) 2.4

Number of winning trades 64 Number of losing trades 19

Average winning trade 42.21 Average losing trade -68.11

Average winning pips 4.3 Average losing pips -6.6

Average winning pips (per lot) 5.9 Average losing pips (per lot) -9.3

Avg win / avg loss 0.6

Largest winning trade 163.62 Largest losing trade -508.50

Largest winning pips 16.4 Largest losing pips -50.9

Return (440 days) 72.5% Maximum drawdown percentage 25.4%

Maximum drawdown 0

It is weak for 440 days 72.5% . Big SL

well it is a clickbank offer. means not happy your money back quickly. no hassle. Though there are a lot of marketing gimmicks are around these days that offer you a cheap bad product to get your name and address and email.They don't care giving you your money back. A good example was ProCloner EA.Got several calls from them selling other stuff.

Ross.

Those guys really annoy me. They start off their conversation saying "How is the product we sold you working for you?" Yet, they are 3rd party marketers, and know nothing about the product you purchased :-O (I always test them on this point when they call). They expect your answer to be "Your product is terrible". Then they say, "Yea, ALL robots are unreliable". Then they proceed to try to sell you their "mentoring program" (but only for a FEW SELECT LUCKY individuals who must prove their worthiness). All they need from you is "several thousand dollars" from you UP FRONT (or a payment plan that still gets them all their money before most of the training begins). But, that is OK, because you will be RICH by the end of the year. And that their manual system is "guaranteed foolproof". I counter propose that I will GIVE them 50% of my profits, from my account, using their system, and double their fee. (So, if their training is $6,000, I will offer them $12,000 out of their 50% share of my profits.) I even offer to put it in contract form using their attorney. I say, "You need me to 'wait' for success results from your training, but yet you want ALL your money up front, even if your system is a COMPLETE FAILURE?" I then say, you want me to trust you by paying all tuition up front, and I want you to trust me to pay as we go. We will be partners, and share the wealth as it comes in. At this point they either play word games for the next hour, explaining that they are "desperate" for the money NOW, or they hang up, because they want their money UP FRONT, and if the system doesn't work, you can just go "talk to a tree" when trying to get your money back.... These Forex "after-marketers" have been calling me for years every time I buy a new EA. Finally, I just give a phone number to a dedicated "voice mail" account (just in case it is a call from Plimus or ClickBank to verify something) when buying a new EA. And "now" my home is peaceful and quiet again. :-bd ;))

Though there are a lot of marketing gimmicks are around these days that offer you a cheap bad product to get your name and address and email.They don't care giving you your money back. A good example was ProCloner EA.Got several calls from them selling other stuff.

Ross.

Nice one Sneed,

I just had a few of those calls recently - They always make out like you have to 'Show you're dedicated etc. etc. this last one was quizzing me on my credit rating and said the key is to 'use' your available finance to pay them as you will earn it back within weeks of the start of your training :-o

I think the key is probably what you suggest so they know they only have one minute for the message or give a 'wrong number' although the voicemail makes the most sense just in case as you mention, you actually get a genuine call from the payment processor!

SC

Thanks for reminding me on that point, Stonecold69. What they are really doing is a form of "rip-off martial arts" on you. First, they put you in a position to "beg" by saying "Are you worthy to become a millionaire if we accept you as a student? Are you a real 'player' who has 'real cash', or are you just a wannabee?" They want you to respond that you "are" worthy and "do" have the cash to invest in your "Forex Brokerage Account". THEN, once you "confirm" that you do not have financial issues to prove your worthiness to learn their secrets, they hit you with the Tuition Fee. They never, never, discuss the "tuition" costs during the first 98% of the conversation. Once you volunteer the information that you "are an adult with real money", they tell you the total cost the "first" year is approximately $6,000. Now, you can no longer say that you "can't afford the tuition", because a few seconds ago they were getting you to "brag" that you had plenty of money to be an "investor" (Like Judo, getting the opponent to move in the direction you want them to fall). So, when they first ask you if you have money, they try to lead you to believe that the money is needed to put in your "brokerage" account so that you can trade "large lots" and make "big" profits, faster. But, then in the end, you find out that the big chunk of money needed is NOT for your investment "lot sizes", but rather for their own personal wallet so that they can buy that new car for themselves they have been looking at all year. 8-) =D>

They always make out like you have to 'Show you're dedicated etc. etc. this last one was quizzing me on my credit rating and said the key is to 'use' your available finance to pay them as you will earn it back within weeks of the start of your training :-o

SC

It makes you wonder, if they have the "secret" to abundant wealth to "share" with you, WHY are they stuck with a "boiler-room" job, that normally minimum wage employees do? If YOU had a million dollars, would YOU spend your time on the telephone trying to "sell" fake Forex courses, bothering people when they are trying to eat dinner? Or would you be at a nice Hotel, getting a nice steam bath and massage???

Edited by Sneed

• 1 month later...