E.a.s.y. Ea

mangiare

Hi, I recently found this expert advisor related to discretionary trading strategy to strategy EASY method (posted in Trading Systems and Strategies section). Honestly I have not tried this EA yet but if it works as a strategy manual Should not give negative results (if anyone wants to do to BT on the 10 past years we could better judge and thankyou in advance :D ). I think it will work on TF 30 min. Inside the archive you will find the manual strategy guide pdf. In these days I will try it on a demo account as soon as I can, Good trading my friends.

hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/3PnfIVjT/EASY_EA.html

hxxp://www.megaupload.com/?d=EZ0ZSI2Y

Edited by mangiare

Hi, I recently found this expert advisor related to discretionary trading strategy to strategy EASY method (posted in Trading Systems and Strategies section). Honestly I have not tried this EA yet but if it works as a strategy manual Should not give negative results (if anyone wants to do to BT on the 10 past years we could better judge and thankyou in advance :D ). I think it will work on TF 30 min. Inside the archive you will find the manual strategy guide pdf. In these days I will try it on a demo account as soon as I can, Good trading my friends.

hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/3PnfIVjT/EASY_EA.html

hxxp://www.megaupload.com/?d=EZ0ZSI2Y

Hi mangiare,

I have coded this expert and put it in forums for free to be modified by the users.I do not upload it here but you do.It could have been better if you had not changed the file name ;) but no problem.By the way the time frame is H4

good luck

I'm so sorry forex25, i was remember that EA code was free for modify so i decided to post here (I also asked permission if I knew where I downloaded it). I can assure you that the file has not been completely renamed from where I downloaded it and I never got myself the merit of having done, i never used it before and I haven't touched no file in the archive also original sets and statements are still in folder as same as where i downloaded it. Thankyou for you work, and i hope some guys here can improve your EA (there are many smart guys on this forum) and make all many green pips. Please forgive me for the unpleasant event ;)

It is ok with me mangiare,

I just said It could have been better if you had not changed the file name and it seems that the indicator folder in the original file is missing too.

I know there good programmers here and its my pleasure that you put easy here for modification.

:) TQ, hope will do something great together. Certainly the work of forum coders will be better because with us now we having the creator of easy ea :) Good work guys, and good trading!