Pattern MACD

Thanks Dhinesh89, this looks Fantastic!

yes! looks fantastiko :) but sooner or later, you, retail trader, will lost all your money on your deposit. And pattern macd will not help you :))

ohh... you are stuuuupid biiiitch, I know that you get this fro y00pips.com website!!!

i didn't say that i created it,the whole thing is about sharing, that's all and if you are a member of ******* you can get that, but what's with the II friends...."if" this is good for someone that will do for me..ok

ohh... you are stuuuupid biiiitch, I know that you get this fro y00pips.com website!!!

In most of your posts, you prefer insulting people, I encourage you to apologize because it is not necessary to be rude to give your views.

Also, ask yourself how many systems have been "shared" on y00pips.com who came from places like Indo-Investasi.

В большинстве из ваших постов, вы предпочитаете оскорбление людей, я призываю вас, чтобы извиниться, потому что не надо быть грубым, чтобы дать свою точку зрения.

Кроме того, спросите себя, сколько системы были "общие" на y00pips.com, которые пришли из мест, как индо-Investasi.

• 1 month later...