Freebee from KD

Not a single comment that I can see on that blog which is anything less than hyper positive lol.

This one is a classic:

"The world has so many great and mighty men but only few has helpul heart but in the case of mr karl he is just a gift to humanity."

A gift to the world of comedy more like ;)

Yes soundfx, but i want to share with him our bankaccounts!!!

Not a single comment that I can see on that blog which is anything less than hyper positive lol.

This one is a classic:

"The world has so many great and mighty men but only few has helpul heart but in the case of mr karl he is just a gift to humanity."

Just arrived in my inbox another one that Uncle Karl found and decided to share with us.

He says that he would like people to comment on his blog...I don't think that includes Mr. Freddy from Paris though!

http://www.karldittmann.com/freetrend.html

Lol Freddie, what I really think of him has never been published (It was banned) but the foolish post I sent under pseudo Rub Bish (... rubbish) is still there (Oct 30th, 2010), 4327 pips in 1/2 day, he must have been proud but not surprised by this nonsense! ROFL. Ah! that was nice fun!

This one is a classic:

Yes Soundfx,

All negatives or questions about the diversion of existing sytems/indicators and found free of charge, are rejected.

Only messages showing the merits of the guru are accepted, see my previous post!