4shared*com/file/lSkvq0qd/Forex_Systems_Collection1.htm

4shared*com/get/kxSBLCIi/Forex_Systems_Collection2.html

4shared*com/get/o4E-kj7r/Forex_Systems_Collection3.html

alternative link:

multiupload*com/TJ871LPUYE

multiupload*com/8OYP4JOV6I

multiupload*com/JJYURN56FQ

Edited by Scalper72

wow..many thanks for all you replies guys :)

over sixty systems and all are sc r apy?!

I believe this forum is already to sharing indicators EA`s something like that but no intellectual exchange of ideas.

Theyfore another thread "indo manual trading system" is dead.

I was kind of hoping we can alltogether test any systems which i released here..it was time comsuming for me alone.

This Thread is waste of time too..a great pitty.

Cheers

"Egoism is generally the view that human wants are in some way relevant to what humans do."

Give people chance mate, it's only been 2 days. it is also weekend with no live data

What he said plus 4shared does not work for me so no way of looking at them.

For the intellectual side look at "Pip accumulater" and "Rubicon" threads. For systems without indies look at the "Template " thread.

Hello,

A lot of people have been testing serveral EA's allready;

I believe that to have an overview of the good and the bad; we must have an organised testing procedure where everybody did test the EA's with the same starting capital and the minimum lot-size and minimum over a period of 6 months and even longer; therefore a list should be composed of people that want to help with the testing; testing should be done with same broker-demo's; for instance fx-clearing cents and go-markets (ecn)

The demo's should be available to anybody doing the tests (myfxbook)

Any suggestions ?

Maybe a new thread should be started for this.

my mean we never found holy grail system already here. It is a puzzle of indicators and settings, also to mix with ur working system.

Example, i found good settings on "abids method" for stochastic, so i add this to my system for exactly entrys.

certainly i research other threads to posibilities how a "pip accumulator" but i cant manage with this.

So i entry short when probability -37 ..2 minutes later Master Prob 4 and the trade lost..litle square give a wrong signal.

I read the manual but maybe i didnt study this system enough, till present i have nothing found where i could say this works.

Edited by Scalper72