[req] d@lphi sc@lper 2.0!!!

Wow that was fast. Thank you very much for the share swoff1. I could not find the template at first then I noticed that the indi's are in my platform. This is great. Just call on me if you ever need anything OK.

Edited by newbie111

I can't seem to get the hours that he has set in the blue box indi. I am in new York time, and I use fxcm mt4. Can someone help me set the proper hours. He don't seem to be using all 9 hours of each excange in his indi, and I can't see which broker he is using to copy from his video.

Can someone pleas help me?

does anyone have the same problem, the FXI+SignalArrows_v2 indi keeps crashing my mt4. Thanks!

Hi Sesshoumaru, Jason Fielder's FXI indi's have always seemed to cause those problems. I had the same problem with both Point and Figure, and Correlation Code. My solution was to install a fresh version of MT4 and only load his program into that particular version of MT4. I have read somewhere that they eat up lots of RAM. Someone also mentioned that if you reduce the amount of bar lookback time in the indicators that this will reduce load on your RAM. I hope this helps.

Edited by newbie111

Here is a screenshot of it on my system. These are the same files that swoff1 posted in post #2 they seem to be educated to me, but I'm not too good with this. Can someone look at the pic and tell me if their educated or not?

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m527/newbie1112/eur1h-1.gif

Edited by newbie111