(REQ)Aigeria Forex Indicator

This has the look of a scam at first glance. I e-mailed him to see if he could give me a chart of the current day trades and when he e-mailed me back, all he did is refer me to his web site to watch the video. The test results are only a weeks worth of trades, with those kind of returns why not show it making a $million so you could see it perform over months and what kind of drawdowns it goes through? Not to mention, he has to be fully leveaged to be able to get those kind of returns in a week. Just too good to be true IMO.

There is a thread in another forum about this.

Someone found good settings which give very good results.

(Yes, it is a cross of 2 MAs combined with RSI above/below 50 )

It is not allowed to post a link to that forum, but you might google it , put " forexisbiz " in google

and you will find that forum.

I would appreciate if somebody would post the rules here. ( TAVO has posted them very nicely )

When I try to get on forexisbiz , most of the times I am getting

403 Forbidden

Access to this resource on the server is denied!

Only every 3rd or 5th day it happens that the website is loading but it can happen that

next time the same day when I try again, the same error appears.

I have absolutely no idea why that happens because obviously others can access that website

without problems.

Clearing of cookies (and cache) doesn´t help.

I would appreciate if somebody would post the rules here.

Rules:

Buy/Sell

1- The blue MA cross from down to up (up to down) the magenta MA

2- The RSI is over/below 50 level

3- SAR over/below the candles (optional)

4- Make sure there is a recent support or resistence where the price can arrive (reference).

5- Do not open Sell near a strong support and do not open buy near strong resistance.

Take profit:

20-50 pips or at next support/resistance, also next signal (aggressive traders only).

Stop Loss:

When the price close up/down the magenta MA, or 2 pips plus spread (up/down) of previous swing (aggressive traders only).

Get out the trade if you find an opposite new signal. Close current one and open the new one.

I would appreciate if somebody would post the rules here. ( TAVO has posted them very nicely )

When I try to get on forexisbiz , most of the times I am getting

Only every 3rd or 5th day it happens that the website is loading but it can happen that

next time the same day when I try again, the same error appears.

I have absolutely no idea why that happens because obviously others can access that website

without problems.

Clearing of cookies (and cache) doesn´t help.

thank you all for your efforts...i got the same but i use a program called (mask ip) to change the IP address to any east asian country and i can access it very easy..

here it its...

http://www.filesonic.com/file/1659922334

Edited by deadsoul

Hey everyone, don't buy this indicator. The sign in to the members area is a fishing site that seals your email account. A friend signed up and got nothing except his e-mail account hacked, now he has to go through his credit card company to get a refund. He also tried getting his Forex login information sent to him using his e-mail. Luckily he wasnt smart enough to change his security questions and he got his account back. This guy is a piece of trash! Edited by grisleback