Order Flow Edge

it is costly but atleast they trade live and u can see..

Hi sillykiddo,

Did you figure out what kind of order flow data they are using to trade forex and futures? Is it only for short-term day trading and scalping? I always wonder where they get the order flow information from ( I mean in term of how many buyers and sellers) because I went there for a few minutes and they got the indicator showing buying and selling pressure, it looks real nice. But I can't figure out what data the indicator is derived from. Thanks

I been in that room for trial basis for 3 days

And during that time I asked what he used but honestly cumulative delta is very strong and good indicator if use poperly

The cumulative delta thingy is quite new to me. I didn't heart of it before you mentioned it. After searching a bit about it, I think it can be a powerful tool to use. The caveat is that we need to subscribe to the platform and the data feeds monthly ( $100 plus) in order to have the cumulative delta volume indicator like them. That really puzzles me. Thanks for your reply anway.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...