REQ:Auto FX Millionaire

http://www.autofxmillionaire.c0m/earlybird.html

Anyone used or have any experience of this one? $1500 - $1M the guy claims.

Auto FX Millionaire is a product to be launched Soon. you may not find information about it on the web (as of this writing) but I’ve visited their web site and in fact they have a coming soon banner. Well this one looks like its going to be an improved version of WallStreet Cloner or it might be different.

Auto FX Millionaire is being sold via Plimus.com

Auto FX Millionaire offers 60 Day Money back Guarantee – Plimus will hold onto Money processed why purchasing Auto Forex Millionaire for 45 days. So during the first 30 Days it’s safe to get a REFUND from Plimus.

Edited by thebfxc

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't dublicate thread the bfxs!!!!

Before to open new thread I check the things

Three times not one!

My thread was created in 01:55 yesterday!

from me!

After You didn't check enough and Your thread

was created in 03:31,

Don't be so big here!!!

If You want to show us that You are bigger

Than everybody here, your place is not here!

Here is the link for the first thread!!!

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/14583-Auto-FX-Millionaire

It was an honest mistake vinnie, I had searched the site ealrier found nothing on it, read up a bit more and decided to open a thread! It was only a matter of hours between them. I did not do it to annoy anyone or fool around fand have a bit of carry on. I see the Expert Advisors Request Section now as I did not know it exisited so in fact I posted in the main Expert Advisors Thread and not the EA Request thread. My mistake :-(

I know the thread on MDP is not really active on here but it anyone running MDP, I'm going to test on DEMO next week, then get a VPS at CNS and run on 2 live accounts with 2 decent brokers people are finding success with. Wall Street Forex Robot is good when the market the VIX is not high and actually at a low, ie low volatility markets. FGB seems to do allright Forex Shocker v3 rewritten and optimised for not an official release (EU only for this one). , I know not much about indo run apart from it is a Good Ea and tend to look into it a bit more it may not fully be optismed and there is someone who has optimised it but has copied it from and and sells it. Primeval 2.1 on EUR/CAD seems still quite good.

Thoughts on any other or any of these.

Edited by thebfxc

Please let us know how is going with this EA. I'm interested too at this EA because the performance is too good to be true.... From 1500 USD to 1 Million in 8 months with little drawndown this is of course great, if this is true!

Thanks,

megainvest

Hi Megainvest,

I think the post I made in the other "twin" thread meet your expectations.

Like you said --------"too good to be true...." :-/

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/14583-Auto-FX-Millionaire?p=172059&viewfull=1#post172059

The statistic looks very impressive, so 37 USD a month is a little fee, for such big gains.

you say "impressive"!

curious to know in which way you mean it.

I am not sure we feel the same.

Here is the same stats as Jarora published but in "Draw Down" percentage!

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/5606/impressivey.jpg

For me it is indeed very impressive. But a scary impression!

If you look the drawndown then ok, it's a little bit scary. But if you look the statement of today the loosing trades was small but also a lot of winning trades during the day. In one day about 18% gain is not bad at all... At this way of course you can make millions in a short period of time... but only the future will show us the truth about this EA ;-)

Thanks,

megainvest

Soundfx, probably you have right, but when No Risk, no Fun :-) I have noticed a lot of problems today with the trade copier, because always I receive the Error Message in my MT4 Platform "The EA failed to download the trade List" and also the member area from autofxmillionaire don't works :-( So I don't know what I have to think about this. Somebody else have the same problems?

Thanks,

megainvest

Results look very impressive so far but early days yet ! 10,000 demo account with Go markets trading 0.5 lot sizes. Trading from Monday 22nd August until Friday 26th August. 16 trades closed in total 14 winners and 2 losers with a net gain of around $1040 dollars. i will Continue trading Demo for another two weeks before deciding to either ask for a refund or start trading it live.... So far it looks good !

Soundfx, probably you have right, but when No Risk, no Fun :-) I have noticed a lot of problems today with the trade copier, because always I receive the Error Message in my MT4 Platform "The EA failed to download the trade List" and also the member area from autofxmillionaire don't works :-( So I don't know what I have to think about this. Somebody else have the same problems?

Thanks,

megainvest

Megainvest Hello,

as it goes with the "EA" have solved their initial problems?

results are similar to those published?

thanks

I have been having that happen as well on my real account(micro) i figured since it looked good why not try it out ..so.. all these trades look good on their site trading manager area and my email trade alerts are coming in BUT late

so i cannot even take the trades..then i figured they may show up earlier in the trading manager and the new trades are now not showing up there at all and i am still getting late email alerts and the ****** EA will not trade.. says error downloading list on on a couple of occasions so ya not even single trade yet ..if i wanted to get this frustrated, I would just go over my Xs house for a visit for free and save 37 bucks in the process..