TerraSeeds Forex Tflow

The course is practical which is based on their Applied Elliot Waves and Fibo.

They also teach support and resistance. They are very good in top-down analysis from Daily TF to lower time frames where you can spot the trade setup and could even fine tune your entry to lower TF for early entry with tighter SL.

Their setup and TP are based on Fibonacci retracement and extension, though they used another ratios. That how they can have the EWUS setup. EWUS means Earn While You Sleep.

It's worthless to get a copy of their text because it only explain the tool that they use. You need to attend their practical class which was held in the evening of weekdays when market is open and they will illustrate all their concept on live chart.

Many students came from other school and find it hard to understand. Mainly because other school usually based on indicators crossed over for setup. Though TS uses Stoc and Rivers (just MA with high and low), these are just confirmation. Once you understand the concept, you can see the setup even without these indicators. If you have attended other school before, it's best to empty your cup first.

During my intake, their course was the cheapest in town. But you will need to pay SGD 40 for each practical session. So, it depend on how much and how fast you can learn.

hi Derrick,

I've moved on taking their concept and modified with my own. I would still recommend TS as a good school to start with.

EWUS is great for somebody but definitely not for me. Can't sleep well if I have an open short term trade. It's personal preference.

There is no indicators for Applied Elliot Wave, you need to learn how to count them. Fibo is standard on any platform but they added extra parameters. Rivers are just MAs. Anyway, you won't be able to use them correctly without the course and practical lessons, especially the top-down analysis, together with these tools, to look for trade setup.

If you are in SG, attend their preview and ask as much questions as you need.

I paid SGD 2050 and with 4 more practical sessions. The course comes with 4 practical sessions, so I had 8.

Had a look at friend course note, really nothing much.

SMA34 H, L, C, - similar to raghee EMA34HLC .

SMMA9C - What this for ?

Stoch 14,3,3 superimpose on 34, 13,13 == two setup pattern, Extreme and Sling

Multi-time frame pivot indicator.

Use TrendLine break on Corrective Wave

Reversal Candlestick.

I heared that last time they had live practical class, now they don't teach live anymore.

There are people success like you, there are also people did not make it on the course.

There are people count the 1234 level wrongly and loss money.

The stoploss 60~100pips.

Whatever course, always got winner and loser.

Winner happy, loser complain, condemn.

Edited by KelvinHand