Best System Monorail 28bullbear

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is another way to open the rar SEFC tell as password :)

From what I have read, SEFC will never do that because of how he was treated by others in the past. Now he takes it out on all of us. I really don't understand why he makes us pay for the ignorance, ******ity, and outright meanheartedness of others.

This is not fair to us whom have followed and believe in him for years now.

Edited by newbie111

Looks Better and more Precise than Monorail

Что скажите как ситема

http://s019.radikal.ru/i634/1204/96/3bcad13d818e.gif

What say how sitemy

This indicator looks better, simpler and more precise than Monorail Bullbear. Do you mind telling us what indicator/system is this please.

Share this system do not mind a look

да вжизни они не разделят ее. за монорельс просят цену исчисляемую в тысячах доларов. нижний индюк вам выбрали удачный промежуток рынка. типа грааль.

Hhhhhmmm.....yakin nih? Coba bandingkan dgn yg satu ini:

http://i.imgur.com/sCQCA.png

Well in general Both Monorail and E-Signal of Pawel work the same way with only using indicator: SEFC TREND Detection, Cafe 5 and Cafe Break (while Electronic SEFC and Engine omitted).

They'd take entry at the same point. Look carefully to Pawel's post only using the main window (cafe5 and cafe break)and the lowest window (SEFC TREND detection)

Later with some additional indy and they'd look the same.

hie Captain do you have the indicators and template of E-signal by Pawel. please kindly share

Pawel is the poster, kindly ask his kindness to share here

But as far as I know E-Signal_SEFC has been around the net for a while. The next systems that emerged are basically just variations with the same principal. And just like any other indicator based system, they all work only during trending market. But if you were disciplined to follow the rule and accept the around 30% loss over 70% win as well as its Money Management then you would success with just any good system.

I am not sure what the problem is Frida, could you explain a little more?

Rgds

RM

Hi!

I need help! I'm not smart enaugh to open this file, to remove '' ' or whatever needs to be removed. Please, can someone explain in simple language what I need to do.

Thanks a lot!

Frida