System ScydmaenidaeFX

I set up the forward test on myfxbook (efx21) - demo pepperstone razor and setup 11 EAs (all 10 of the top 10 EAs + Tordenhox). All the EAs downloaded seems to have no settings to touch and can't be backtested. I believe the EAs are only trade copiers...

Been running 2 days now, no trades so far. Will give it 2 weeks and if still no trades, looks like some kind of scam...

The site claims to pay EA developers $10/month for each subscriber, but nowhere on their site does it state that they charge subscribers anything... santa claus? hmm

Anyhow, for the benefit of the doubt & also I wanted to test out pepperstone... (hey..if it works like advertised, sign me up!)

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/eFX21/fexea-fwd-test/145685

Furma - Which EAs are you running? I have all the top 10 EAs running with FXBook records published. It was set up on Sunday 7/8. Till now there's been no trades, and looking at the FEXEA website the last trade done for any of the EAs was on 5/8. Regardless of whether they are trade copiers/ signal processors or not, would appreciate if you could advise which EAs you are running and what were the trades done? Or are you doing some marketing here?? :)

furma is probably a ramper. this site has been on all the forums promoting itself. use caution with it. who knows what theyre installing on your system. the results which show are most likely backtests and you cannot test the EAs yourself.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...