Hu Chung Aroman - AROTRADER and the Mytradewiki group.

i actually do know what i am talking about .... actually i love and have a big respect for that aroman guy ... but not as a trader ... Untill i heard aroman (actually read...) i taught the biggest trio off B u llshi ters are (dittman, larson and that women..i even forgot her name ..lol)...still aroman has managed to overcome them in a month time...while this trio made theyre reputation over several years off bs "injection" ...

This aroman character managed to brainwash in a few days more people than the nazis brainwashed over years of wars ...

And yes..i know i am wasting my time ... so did the doctors who treated the brainwashed from WW 2 .

If this so called injection would be even possible, trust me this guy would be behind bars ...tweeting with a bird on a branch ...

honestly, i do not need to have a clue why is a position open in USDJPY, and i didn´t have a clue why Aro open any other position.. because in MyTradeWiki everybody is an investor, not a trader.. and everybody there knows that .. and if you don´t feel confortable that way, don´t stay there.. Every member there have total control of their account, to open or close positions, and honestly, even if i decide to close the position in USDJPY (as you say 300 negative pips) i´m still in profit.. so think about that..

honestly, i do not need to have a clue why is a position open in USDJPY, and i didn´t have a clue why Aro open any other position.. because in MyTradeWiki everybody is an investor, not a trader.. and everybody there knows that .. and if you don´t feel confortable that way, don´t stay there.. Every member there have total control of their account, to open or close positions, and honestly, even if i decide to close the position in USDJPY (as you say 300 negative pips) i´m still in profit.. so think about that..

There are none so blind as those that cannot see...

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/5058/wpe26.jpg

There are none so blind as those that cannot see...

i hope you are a better trader, than a poet..

u probably did`nt see the painting :D

If we keep up like this we will end up with a show on ComedyCentral, next to colbert and the others :D

Edited by MickyMouse
booring

There are none so blind as those that cannot see... i hope you are a better trader, than a poet..

Once again you show your ignorance, 5 posts and all in this thread... I wonder why?

"There are none so blind as those who cannot not see. The most deluded people are those who choose to ignore what they already know. The proverb has been traced back in English to 1546 (John Heywood). In 1738, it was used by Jonathan Swift in his 'Polite Conversation,' and is first attested in the United States in the 1713 'Works of Thomas Chalkley'..."

Poetry? :))

This thread is another time waste to generate hits for II. Nothing is being answered here and only name calling and such is playing out.

Are any facts given here?

Did aroman release any software like he has been saying for months now?

Does he send out signals to folks for a fee or is it free?

Does he just trade direct on followers accounts?

Just the facts please...

Now... we live in a world where it is very hard to find investors...(i wish i could find some..lol)) .... so what this genious did is .. made more groups off brainwashed...

one one group, he is selling the usd/jpy, on another group he is buying the usd/jpy... Now on the group with the sell he makes nice profits and charges hes fee... and on the group with the buy , he will tell everybody "Broker did`nt handle the injection...broker is a scammer...we move from next month to new broker "...

Now it is a win/win situation ....for aroman ... but as all the win/win situations for only one person..sooner ore later it will end with the words "All brokers are scammers" lol ...and some farts...

as i remeber he had some farting issues on a hourly basis..lol

Yes...my sentiment exactly......he can ALWAYS give some excuse like, "well it is your fraud broker"......this guy is a scam/scum ...just his people don't even see it!

Did you end up paying him for his services? I can see you are quite bitter towards him. Not that I support him but seemed pretty obvious all along that he was trying to get clients for a paid service. If you did end up paying then you shouldn't be so angry with him and rather more so at yourself. There was quite a bit of warning from many folks from day 1.

true....i'm trying to see why people insist on following him to the margin call of their accounts....on the forum there are so many people basically saying they will die for him and his system!

Are you sure that there are so many people? Take note of the deniers, first defence, single post, just happen to notice you slagging Arso off... the plot thickens!

This will be my first and last post on this thread. I'm only posting this due to what I read.

1. Mis-information being spread. There is NO charge for getting your accounts injected. The charge of 35% mentioned by fxuser1 was ONLY requested from those who had made a PROFIT from getting their accounts injected with trades. It represented 35% of the profit they had made as a ONE-OFF fee to pay for hardware/software upgrades. NO-ONE ELSE was asked for any payment, people who had made a smaller profit were advised NOT to send anything. The 5% charge that fxuser1 mentions, he forgets to say this was only a proposal that was being discussed as a means to pay for development costs, BUT was never implemented since Aro wished the service to remain free. When his account was injected, WAS HE ASKED TO PAY BEFORE HE WOULD RECEIVE THE SERVICE?

2. Most people who have had their accounts traded have DOUBLED their accounts in about THREE WEEKS. This is not just hearsay! The hit rate of winning trades for these members has been phenomenal. All three weeks were profitable, with I believe ONE trade closing in about 20 pips loss ( if had not been closed would also have gone into profit).

3. Sure the current USDJPY trade is in drawdown. We all know what has happened with the yen following on from the turmoil in the markets resulting from the S & P downgrade. The six trades before this were ALL profitable trades.

4. What this tells us is that all trades are profitable, but can get into difficulty due to inforeseen circumstances such as the S & P downgrade or unannounced central bank interventions. These trades are closed at a loss if need be, determined not by fixed stop losses but an assessment of risk against market conditions. I suppose that this evaluation is the reason the USDJPY trade has been kept on. The strength in JPY is largely due to current risk aversion in the market, this will pass, we wait and see.

5. There is to my knowledge NO proposal to charge anyone anything in the future, it is free.

6. The system is not reliant on arb opportunities between MT4 and LP prices.

7. From my understanding the platform does not yet have a user-friendly GUI, is quite resource intensive and is one of the reasons therefore not released to anyone. It is also my understanding that the strategies programmed therein are quite complex.

6. It's a free world, people can make up their own minds, just wish they wouldn't tell half-truths or incomplete stories.

Pardy