(Req) Forex Magic Trade (another Karl Dittmann)

OK my friends, the chart shown in the ad is the E/U on June 28 at 12:00 GMT. What is so special about that time?? All I can see after looking at several days is that the market reverses from the 11:00 candle unless the 11:00 candle had a very close open and close. Anybody see anything else? Of course anything from Dittoman is worth adding to your collection. They come out every month and they are like a box of Forrest Gump chocolates.

Hi iqofgenius,

12:00GMT is the US open.

I remember Tom Strignano had some contrived way of trading US open in the first ebook he published (Forex Confidante I think it was called).

Also Mauro's market maker system is looking for M and W patterns ideally at session changeover times.

So...this time of day could be good for certain types of repeatable patterns.

With ANY technique you have a 50/50 chance of being correct; price is either going up or it is going down. Dittoman has not been batting .500 with this one since its release, even if you hedge with his 2-3 pip rule. At any rate Dittoman brings out the Freddies and it is good to see him back.