paint bar forex

Basically you imitate their registration server so that the indicators will work. Last night I figure out what the hidden functions in the dll do so we don't even need that any more. I need to leave for vacation so if someone wants to replace the functions in the decompiled versions it will all work. Here are the functions and what they do.

int Func1(double a0, double a1); a0 > a1

double Func2(double a0, double a1); a0 - a1

double Func3(); 2

double Func4(); 0.5

double Func5(double a0); sqrt (a0)

double Func6(); 7

double Func7(); 8

int Func9(double a0, double a1); a0 < a1

double Func10(double a0, double a1); a0 * a1

good work...saved me some time. I will work on this today.

Question..the dll still has to be called to obtain values of a0 and a1 correct? a0 and a1 are not defined within coding of mq4

Edited by jdsim1

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good work...saved me some time. I will work on this today.

Question..the dll still has to be called to obtain values of a0 and a1 correct? a0 and a1 are not defined within coding of mq4

No, those are replaced with the specific variables that are called

And I'll save you more time: http://www.multiupload.com/H7E8IFDQTY

I included the function definitions and the mq4's so you can compare them to the uneducated ones that were posted

To use it, run the setup program to install everything then copy the ex4 files to the /experts/indicators directory

Fire up MT, load a chart and apply the pbf template

No, those are replaced with the specific variables that are called

And I'll save you more time: http://www.multiupload.com/H7E8IFDQTY

I included the function definitions and the mq4's so you can compare them to the uneducated ones that were posted

To use it, run the setup program to install everything then copy the ex4 files to the /experts/indicators directory

Fire up MT, load a chart and apply the pbf template

fantastic - thank you

i had trouble with the installer actually installing the files. After I manually moved the files to the indicators folder it booted up like a champ. A million thanks

Thanks for the files....but when i install the installer and then copy the indicators to the folder still MT4 crashes and theres an indications that " Loading Algorithm"...plz help to resolve it

antony

For crashing..maybe you must updates to latest metatrader 402

at mine its load ..with a good shape

except this never ending text on chart>>>"Loading Algorithm...."

Edited by san2x

OK guys...if you ever see an indicator that picks top and bottoms every time then it REPAINTS. Do not expect to find one because its a fantasy.

Scalper dots show up 3 bars late. Once they are painted then they stay. The author sais he uses them to visually spot highs and lows easier ,they can be used to draw trendlines, and he uses them for stop loss and trailing stop points. They do not appear to be used as an entry system by themselves.

Here is indicator with "loading algorithms...." fixed. This doesnt actually reference or do anything in the code. I think the author put it there to make it look like its really sophisticated.

hxxp://www.2shared.c0m/file/eilI9xd_/PBF_2EMA_Color.html

Edited by jdsim1

I noticed differences between the educated and the original version of pbf_squeeze.

The bid line remains 1 consistent colour... Currently trying to trace the bugs responsible.

EDUCATED VERSION

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/5162/capturemdc.png

AND

ORIGINAL VERSION

http://cdn.paintbarforex.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/bias1.jpg

Edited by osaze
One obvious truth.FOREX IS ANYTHING BUT EASY

Try applying the template and see if that fixes the problem of the squeeze not changing colors.

It didn't. Does it display rightly in your platform???

One obvious truth.FOREX IS ANYTHING BUT EASY

Did you install it via setup and then overwrite the files? If not, you're probably missing the kaufman3.ex4 indicator. That looks to be a basic indicator that isn't their proprietary or locked one but the others reference it. If it isn't there that will cause the problems you're seeing. If I delete that file on mine I get the same issue as you.

• 4 weeks later...