Aut0F0cusFX Trading System

Does anyone know what the file in the MT4 library does:stdlib.mq4? When I replace this file from a MT4 platform that loaded up a 3min offline chart to my platform that does not it now works? I was getting before an error in journal on this file on my platform that did not work.

Jeff

Well, if everyone who makes money with the system, also gets a refund,

No offense, but you are a really a STINGY a** JERK ! Worse than a BEGGAR ! IF i can make some consistent money using this system, i do not mind to pay for this. IF can't afford to pay, then might as well don't waste time and real money into FOREX.

I know JosephR can defend itself, but I think, dear Alansim that the phrase "full" of post # 13 is:

"Well, if everyone who makes money with the system, also gets a refund, there wont be much of an incentive for the author to produce the update, is there? This is like killing the goose that lays the golden egg!!

C0py, while I appreciate your spirit of sharing, I personally prefer to reward those who do honest work and make me money! Morality aside, I consider it as good investment.

jR"

That means something else.

And now you think both the same!

Happy ending!

I know JosephR can defend itself, but I think, dear Alansim that the phrase "full" of post # 13 is:

"Well, if everyone who makes money with the system, also gets a refund, there wont be much of an incentive for the author to produce the update, is there? This is like killing the goose that lays the golden egg!!

C0py, while I appreciate your spirit of sharing, I personally prefer to reward those who do honest work and make me money! Morality aside, I consider it as good investment.

jR"

That means something else.

And now you think both the same!

Happy ending!

You know what ? This system is shared FREELY in indo forum. And IF this system can makes make you decent profits $$ , i am SURE he or she wouldnt mind to pay for it instead of asking for a refund.

Like what i said earlier on above, don't be a STINGY a** JERK . Unless you want !

And same goes to AFFILIATE marketing Ebooks / Products. IF i find that it is well worth it, i am HAPPY to pay for it.

To answer your post and your PM:

I want nothing!

I just mean that I agree with you, when something is shared and valuable, you need to pay the author for his work.

There is nothing else than Joseph is trying to say, but you seem to believe he just asks for refunds.

If you read carefully, he answered to Copy, and you will notice: He said the same thing, but with a little more diplomacy!

No need for calling names like "STINGY a** JERK", I don't think I have been insulting you.

If you cannot read properly English, then I am sorry

There is nothing else than Joseph is trying to say, but you seem to believe he just asks for refunds.

OF COURSE i believe he have the intention of asking for a REFUND after using this system. If not, you think i am so free to reply i this thread ? And , he is welcome to free free to call me names if he want

LOL :D

Anyway freedy i think it is wise that not to join in between him and me. Go and make some nice green pips now

LOL ;)

Edited by alansim

• 8 months later...
Hello, I am sharing with you guys a fantastic system which I have been using for the past few months which I bought. Unfortunately it is no longer for sale, so you can download here!

The indicators give you exact entry, tp & sl - NO need for manual :)

There are lots of filters built in like avoid BRN and auto News filter!

MT4 Profile,Indicators and templates:

Help Videos:

Example EURJPY for today:

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/1963/eurjpy.gif

Enjoy!

anyone have this system? ... links are dead