(REQ) PRT4490 Institutional Trading system

grisleback,

This is a different system. There's no mention of PRT4490 and no mention of "Dr. John Spencer" the supposed designer of the system. Anyway the ebay listing promises Excel spreadsheets and various screenshots etc. - this is just a couple of commercial e-books for an ancient system from 2006 which no longer works in current market conditions.

grisleback,

This is a different system. There's no mention of PRT4490 and no mention of "Dr. John Spencer" the supposed designer of the system. Anyway the ebay listing promises Excel spreadsheets and various screenshots etc. - this is just a couple of commercial e-books for an ancient system from 2006 which no longer works in current market conditions.

That was what was posted on worldwide invest, sorry about that, I'll take it down

This is going to end up a dead thread, no one with a $mil is going to share a system they paid so much for. Still would like to look it over but seriously doubt I'll ever get the chance

Edited by grisleback

I submitted an offer of $10.00 and It was declined by the seller.....Oh well I tried....wahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I'm 61 years of age and have seen a lot of things in my lifetime however, anyone who buys what this guy is selling is certainly going to get jerked off.

Truly, that EBAY post could be a Monument to the ******ity of Man. We shall see, right?

Actually, nobody with one Million Dollars $$$ is going to buy a System off of Ebay, either....

Edited by maddman