(req) nova code

• 2 months later...
Has anyone used this or attended the webinar on their constant range bar system? http://novacodetrader.com/s/novachart-2/

I got so bored with all the flim-flam of this. Constant range bars are the same as Renko bars. They look so simple to trade and win but not so.

I would be interested to see the .pdf if they produce one though.

Soooo, another bump!

I know what you mean Freddie, here are the links of the free videos and indicators... it will save you giving them your email address ;)

Range bar training vid:

hxxp://n0vac0detrader.c0m/s/novachart-2-3/

F.I.B.O training vid:

hxxp://n0vac0detrader.c0m/s/fibo-presenatation/

Momentum Detecting Software vid:

hxxp://n0vac0detrader.c0m/s/momentumsoft-3/

Indicators given away with the above vids:

hxxp://www.multiupl0ad.c0m/O1C275PIIU

Please note: This is only the free giveaways... the normal marketing bs! :))

just my personal opinion, i think range bar trading confine you to trade relatively short term period, cannot trade longer term period (i think not suitable for long term trading), so may be need stick to the computer most of the time. Also from my trial, I think range bar scripts consume lots of memory and slow down my computer heavily. Do any people has other views and experience on this? may be I am wrong. Edited by annbeea

just my personal opinion, i think range bar trading confine you to trade relatively short term period, cannot trade longer term period (i think not suitable for long term trading), so may be need stick to the computer most of the time. Also from my trial, I think range bar scripts consume lots of memory and slow down my computer heavily. Do any people has other views and experience on this? may be I am wrong.

Renko is very similar maybe the same. RBs are not about TFs but pips. If you use a 10 pip bar then you look at it like a P & F chart.

If you look at FF you will find lots of threads about Renko on various TFs. There is even a 50 pip system.