Low risk Robot. One month return 7-20%

Guest Mr.Choo

Guest Mr.Choo
Hi,,, if you are truely sharing then why not post a link to download,,, otherwise it seems like you are just harvesting email addresses.

Hello, do you havent see me post live account id or here?

please check it back. TQ

Guest Mr.Choo

U can see result on here

INSTAFOREX

Id: 211137

Investor pw:yElOl891

Server: 174.36.56.108:443 (InstaForex-USA.com)

Live account here, please see, because i am busy, so just have few time only this forum, thats why call you all e mail better.

Guest Mr.Choo
Yeah exactly, Share it here - if its really good.

Hello, live account here, u can see it, so you dun feel is a liar on here. TQ, i will prove a real for you all

it seems a system with some kind of trade size multiplication (similar to martingale but not double) and there are smaller hedging trades on the other sides. Do you have long term backtest (please post) as these types of EAs can go nicely for longer periods until a sharp move takes the account even if hedged with trades (smallest size in this case).

http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/1624/screenshot20110610at084.png

Guest Mr.Choo

Low risk robot. One month return 7-20%

ofcourse, bc the open marty positions got closed on the reversal... Its a blood, sweat and tears system...:d

hehe:):):):)

Guest Mr.Choo
obviously he is not selling the ea nor sharing it, instead he wants to manage accounts with it

hope he paid for that advertising....

!!!

YA, i no sell. Just manage account for my dear client

Edited by Mr.Choo

Guest Mr.Choo
Mr.Choo,

Has a history of earnings in the last 10 years?

Bro, The best invest, not invest on every time. Because sometime got bad market, i will stop trading and monitor only, no make order.

did somebody told Mr.Choo that this is a subforum for SHARING only ?????

I hope choo find a peace in his basement :)

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

Bro, The best invest, not invest on every time. Because sometime got bad market, i will stop trading and monitor only, no make order.

OK, than I'm more interested in your magic Cristal ball which tells you when to stop running your marty before its to late...