Solidity Brokers | True ECN Forex Broker

solidity

Hi Guys!

I am happy to open this discussion thread about Solidity Brokers.

I will appreciate if you take a moment to visit and Review our web site Solidity Brokers - True ECN Forex Broker.

https://www.soliditybrokers.com

please let us know what you think about our services and promotions.

If you have any questions, lets discuss it over this thread.

Thank you for your collaboration,

Solidity Brokers Team

• 2 weeks later...

Ok. you're a 4 digit broker. Most traders who doesn't have hundreds of thousands to trade with prefer 5 digit brokers.

You claim to have tight spread. I don't regard 2 pip sprad on EURUSD as tight. Very normal.

Max leverage of 1:100 is too low for all small traders.

Also, how does your demo-server differ from your live-server(s) when it comes to price setting, price feeds, spread, etc? I highly recommend to let demo-servers use the identical data/feeds/spreads as the real server.

Good luck!

Hello Capella

I would like to provide you with more accurate information about Solidity Brokers.

Solidity Brokers is a full STP broker. This means that Solidity Brokers is processing each and every order to global banks.

If you check among STP brokers you may notice that most spreads are priced around 3 pips.

At Solidity Brokers we manage to provide the lowest spreads due to our ECN/STP technology, which is connected to a dozen major liquidity providers.

Our claim of tight spread is based on our ECN spread, which is as low as 0.2 pip.

With regards to the leverage, we provide to our clients the maximum leverage that our liquidity providers provide us. Only Market makers may offer leverage higher then 100:1.

About our platform digits - please re-check, as we offer 5 digits.

Solidity Brokers is one of few brokers that offer a choice between ECN or Fixed Spreads Demo Accounts. Our Demo Accounts environment is identical to real live accounts.

I appreciate your interest in our services and will be happy to answer any other inquiries.

Cheers,

Gilbert Benson

• 4 years later...
In determining a reliable broker we should pay attention to its stability, and read not only traders's reviews about it but also the organizations which are in charge of monitoring the work of brokers. Finally, we must pay attention to the trading terms. Because these criteria was matched, I chose Freshforex as my broker. The company has been on the market for more than 11 years, it repeatedly received various awards from the past: the best broker in Asia, the best ECN account broker, the best Help Desk. ECN accounts mean that this broker provides an access to trading on the interbank market. And the broker always has some interesting promos. Their latest promo - beginners can get $ 1,000 to make a test drive of the company