The Best Ea?

ocley

Greetings to everyone.

I've been testing the indicator 5_34_5 time, I found no where, the good thing is that I get good profits, I asked to make an EA for this indicator, I've tried and is very good, works best in pairs High Volatility and time periods 15m to 1H. I will bring you to give it a try and if it can improve, the better.

Here is the indicator and the EA

http://www.4shared.com/file/Osjdanhh/5_34_5.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/doafPUxH/5_34_5_EA_SL_TP_new_bar_100_v2.html

Buen Comercio

Rogern

thanks ocley, just started testing EUR/USD M15 and it opened a buy followed by another buy. Not sure what are the best high-volatility pairs, anyone have suggestions? Also FYI the expert relies on the indicator so download both and put the indicator in /experts/indicators/. Default EA settings have SL and TP = 0, should I have set those to something?

GBPJPY = Relative DD = 47.83%

USDJPY = Relative DD = 14.82%

Unacceptable high DD for GBPJPY, but I will try some tests on other pairs to see which ones that suits best. A common mistake is too only look for the profit curve. A low DD is much more important.

Guest David1713006337
Put (Wanker) in the title and post in the "No one else really gives a s***" section

Want me to start a section for your journal?

My contribution: GBPUSD M15

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Skygod/5-34-5/117934

Lets see what happens

"No data to display"...... Keep up the good work...=D>

No need to go to the circus tomorrow, looks like they are missing two clowns.

Edited by David

Apparently tomislav, you obviously need to do a lot growing up. Actually I didn't get my ego hurt little guy, I just felt the need to correct your dumb and incorrect posting. Look at the bright side, you now know how to post correctly following the rules set forth by this forum and know where to post properly if you need some coding assistance.=))

@David.

Please make this forum civilized as you ask ... don't be rude, I am sure you that you're willing to do it

br

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

Unfortunate behaviour for someone who claims to have been an officer and a gentlemen. Most worthy of a court-martial or a dishonourable discharge with no pension or benefits.

Navy training VS Kung Fu/Wing Chun training... now that would be interesting :|

@tomislav,

Drop it pal :)

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

Guest David1713006337
@David.

Please make this forum civilized as you ask ... don't be rude, I am sure you that you're willing to do it

br

I want you to read your pm today and appropriately respond back.