Trading Harmonically With The Universe by John Jace

Does anybody have this course to share:

Trading Harmonically With The Universe by John Jace

Video series by Jace (John Jace), of Trading Harmonically yahoo astro group.

2006 Fall Equinox video series.

Multi DVD set, 6 folders with 2 videos each.

Unique, Like nothing for Traders ever Released before!

1000′s of hours of Research, Shave 5 years–or more–off Learning Curve.

"For Passionate, Dedicated Traders Only"…….

Continuous Educational "Invite Only" Forums geared specifically For DVD Owners.

This program is the definitive guide to Vibration, Gann’s Laws of

Vibration as he and Faraday called it.

The True Secret and connection to Price in all Markets…

This alone is a Key Secret that after a lifetime of trading one might

never see and Understand.

Concepts include:

Forecasting, Why Forecast using Cycles? Forecasting….Price & Time, The Key Secret of Forecasting, How do we "see" Cycles to Trade them for Profit, Does it work in all Markets? Yes! Understanding Harmonics,

My revolutionary Harmonic Financial Astrology Approach, Coordinate Systems, Concept of Symmetry, Platonic Solids, Great Circles, Historic Correlation Proofs, Geometry of Time, Earth Jupiter Pairings, Numerology, The Planet that controls Major Moves, The Ruler of the S&P, How do I trade the Moon Tomorrow?

Learn the Most Predictive Method to Forecast Support & Resistance in the Future! One of the Daily Rulers of the Markets, Cosmic Ping-Pong, Trading Rules, Determining the most Profitable Trades! How Cycles define your stops, On What Cycles do I take Profits? Preparing for tomorrow, Trading the Strongest Cycle of the Day,

The Key is finding Significance!, Language of the Planets to the Markets!

Critical Degrees, The Magic of Nines, The Egyptian Secret Star, Solar Cycles,

Astronomical Functions for Intraday also apply’s to Swing Trading, Time concepts,

Laws of Vibration Intraday, Special" Intraday Timing to the minute" Mysteries of the Universe, Tetrahedrons, Planets are Time, The Planet that rules Energy, The Trinity Concept* ,Timing effects of the Moon, Uncovering the Tangent Angle,

The Asteroid belt the most important revelation, Using the Lunar Phase Angle to trade Price, The Billionaire Aspect, The Single most consistent & powerful Cycle to Trade, Why Cycles affect markets Differently? Understand the Prep for tomorrow,

And Much More! Price Correlation like you have never seen it!

thanks.

I know its available from here: hxxp://oron.com/eodqbq5bjg28/Trading_Harmonically_With_The_Universe.rar.html

If anyone can download it and split it into smaller files that would be great.

yakka

Guest David1713006337
David,

Thank you for your concern but, this is the requests section isn't it?

I would assume everyone would realize that it was a request if it were posted in the REQUEST section?

yakka

Not exactly.... when you posted this in the Forex Clips and Movie Tutorial Request Section, you're required to put (Req) in title which means that you're making a request and others may assist you with your search. Once a member finds same and posts links of request in the thread, the (Req) is then removed which means that the search is over. Another words, when we see (Req) in title bar, the search is on... when it's removed, this means it's now shared. I hope you now understand why members post this way. I'm surprised that you never seen the (Req) in the title bar prior to this. Look how others properly post if you have any questions.

Good luck with the search.

Edited by David

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
I want to give an honest review about this course. I have downloaded it. I had lots of expectation by reading the index. But after watching the whole video, all of my expectation went into water. But i will not say its totally useless. Its basically the theory part. How basic astrology works in market. But he didn't share his formula for "HOW TO USE IT".

• 1 year later...

cashcube, I think you're been polite regarding John Jace's course. There are a few comments about it in the wave59 forum, and basically they say he's clueless and couldn't make any money, and several people lost large amounts of money paying for his videos.

He can actually make lots of money and that is by selling his course.

I feel sorry for anyone that paid anything for it. He waffles on and would seem impressive to anyone who knew nothing about astrology he shows isolated examples of charts with good setups, but doesn't explain how he got there and if you searched using the vague vibrations he talks about you could have of gotten numerous points with his methods not just the isolated brillant examples he shows.

I was once in his yahoo group, and he never gave out any useful trade able information.

He uses mashed up showmanship of part gann, bayer, magi, astro etc.

AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE

• 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...