[Req] Forex Master Method

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't waste your time with these, they are way too old versions and some contain BAD TROJANS!!!! Stay away from anything this guy TOBEEME is submitting, unless you want a broken Hardrive/Computer, you've been warned....

Hi maddman. Why would you go and say such a thing? I am not going to get into a fight with you, but I wouldn't deliberately lead anyone here or anywhere else for that matter somewhere I would not be willing to tread myself.

I remember mentioning to check on 4 shared here: http://search.4shared.com/q/1/ex4_to_mq4%20224?suggested (At least I got the version which works for me from here.)

Trade locator is working for me. check you have it installed correctly.

place file 'TradeLocator' into c:\Program Files\MetaTrader\experts

in MT4 Expert Advisors - drag tradelocator onto chart.

In tradelocator common tab - tick allow live trading and allow DLL imports

You'll see 'TradeLocator :)' in top right of chart if its loaded correctly.

In the trade locator inputs tab it lists Stochastic (8,3,5) and MACD as being used with it.

The stochastics is standard on MT4 and there is a modified MACD 2Lin which came with the download.

As far as I can tell it draws lines connecting the highs and lows and shows divergence on the MACD and stoch. Won't be using this myself... divergence is too subjective to be useful I find. Can add to your trade confirmation but reading the price action will get you there sooner.

Edited by keifer

• 2 weeks later...
I did buy it and a sent it back to our friend Russ. I have seen Forex Rebellion and regardless of the fact that he was using it wrong (IMHO), I thought he was a creative thinker. I don't think that anymore. He is just a marketer now. Stochastic and MACD divergence (indicator and EA have been shared hereon II) with a strength meter. There is nothing unique about the "system" or the way it is traded. Russ himself told all, he didn't invent the method, it is available on the net. Packaged nonsense in a fancy paper, wrote his good name on it and sold it to people who thought something of him. That's how it goes. On his site a lot of the posts are about losing trades, people not understanding the method and feeling left behind. I think Russ had sold out, not just the course but his integrity too. I would have made more copies available or would have asked for more money if I were him. A typical product from Old Tree Publishing, Marc McRae and gang.

I did buy it and a sent it back to our friend Russ. I have seen Forex Rebellion and regardless of the fact that he was using it wrong (IMHO), I thought he was a creative thinker. I don't think that anymore. He is just a marketer now. Stochastic and MACD divergence (indicator and EA have been shared hereon II) with a strength meter. There is nothing unique about the "system" or the way it is traded. Russ himself told all, he didn't invent the method, it is available on the net. Packaged nonsense in a fancy paper, wrote his good name on it and sold it to people who thought something of him. That's how it goes. On his site a lot of the posts are about losing trades, people not understanding the method and feeling left behind. I think Russ had sold out, not just the course but his integrity too. I would have made more copies available or would have asked for more money if I were him. A typical product from Old Tree Publishing, Marc McRae and gang.

Thank you for your kind and honest opinion Takingur$.

Can you please explain something to me? On the market power meter in the master method system there are 2 rows of bars for each currency, a large row and a small row. Can you please explain what the function of each of them serve?

Kudos for your help.

Yes, jayjay is right. But I think the skinny bars are a lot faster than the H1. You can adjust the slower period by changing the value under Hours in Inputs. The alert can be set for any pair by putting in your desired levels under LowValue and MaxValue ( 3 and 7 let's say) You will have to type in the symbol for the pair you want to monitor and that is all.

When You see the thicker bars are high on one currency and low on another one you know you can trade the week against the strong. If at same time the fast bars are showing you the opposite the pairs is pulling back. The idea is to keep you from entering a trade when the market is retracing. I didn't use this indicator because it is for MT4 only, so I can't comment on how good it is.

Thanks for the honest report. I have known Russ and McRae for years now and things were a lot different when they started out. Mark had a whole series of instructional videos he did and distributed at no cost. Russ had a hit with Rebellion but hooked up with Mark and that is when things started going down hill I guess. I use my slightly modified form of Rebellion with success to this day.

This is amazing to see that almost all EA proposed/sold (and a bunch of them decompiled here ), have at some point or Demo testing or Live testing with results shared at Mt4i or myfxbook with good results. The weird thing is that if this is a live account reported by EA creator at myfxbook (or similar) is that they play with 250$ or 1000$ to show their good live results .... . If I am an EA creator I should show everybody how proud and how much trust I drop on my creation and have the balls to put some real cash ( 5k and up) on the horse I trust in. I would really apreciate if any at I-I could show me a REAL account running with an EA showing profitabily for more than 6 months that started with at least 5k ... Thank you.

sdek4x

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...