[Req] Forex Master Method

They just sent out a pile of sample trades videos using the method but did not show indicators. I am VERY used to trading Forex Rebellion and I can tell you that in the example trades shown, the entries matched EXACTLY to the entries called for in Rebellion. I checked each of the examples and everything matched. He might have added some bells and whistles but if you have REbellion you have all you need. The 5 EMAs and the QQE give the same signals to enter.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for the update, am very interested in how you trade forex rebellion especially on daily timeframes...have altered the settings to what you stated in the rebelliom thread but my charts looked weird! so i knew i was doing something wrong. Also, i think i need your rules for the 75 SMA filter which you use to determine trend/sideways markets. Maybe a snapshot ...or anything would do :D

Maybe the proper question that should be asked here if the anyone has made a penny using the forex rebellion system which was released about 2 years ago, if yes, then we should all demand to show us the trading results, and if the results are shown then a 1000 thank you should be given. Edited by Abdulisback

Years ago I did buy Forex Rebelloion and I do like that product, I actually still use the QQE for making trades

I would love to see what indicators they have put together for this forex mastery method.

I guess it is just a matter of time before people start selling their product on ebay or sharing it here

I guess we will just have to be patient.

PGPB

Hi Guys,

Just bumping the request for someone to share the online content (assuming the dvds are only sent and not downloadable)

I too bought Rebellion a long time ago and didn't get on with it to well :-o

If Chief is reading this, I would greatly appreciate a link for your settings/templates if you feel it's working for you :-o

Cheers,

Paul

Don't waste your time with these, they are way too old versions and some contain BAD TROJANS!!!! Stay away from anything this guy TOBEEME is submitting, unless you want a broken Hardrive/Computer, you've been warned....

Edited by maddman