[Req] Forex Master Method

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here you go. pls thank

www.4$hared@com/file/Z5FlYoTJ/mrtholtr.html

Where is the manual?

fOr€x m@st€r m€thOd will only be availabe june 1st.

What you kinkly shared is LineTr@der which is already freely available on its website. (BTW, You also have a Cdle Recognition Indi.)

As for the "how to use" (manual), if you take the time to watch the main video, it's all explained!

Forex Mastermethod

This is a new product from Russ Horn coming out on the first of June. Does anyone have any detailed information on this or is buying it and would be willing to share information regarding it. He designed Forex Rebellion which seemed to be good so this new one might be worth a peek. If you have/get it let us know what you think and perhaps share.

Thanks

They just sent out a pile of sample trades videos using the method but did not show indicators. I am VERY used to trading Forex Rebellion and I can tell you that in the example trades shown, the entries matched EXACTLY to the entries called for in Rebellion. I checked each of the examples and everything matched. He might have added some bells and whistles but if you have REbellion you have all you need. The 5 EMAs and the QQE give the same signals to enter.