FXiGoR (with a system) versus Aroman !!!

Aroman doesn't cheat us !

For Aroman

by claiming to be able to get MT4 price data feed 20 seconds ahead all brokers and liquidity providers

AND

by denying the fact that his system is a martingale and calling it "very safe" then admiting later after words that it is a martingale.

Aroman is yet another low life scammer, except that he is a lot more dum b than FXIgor

Edited by Abdulisback

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

by claiming to be able to get MT4 price data feed 20 seconds ahead all brokers and liquidity providers

AND

by denying the fact that his system is a martingale and calling it "very safe" then admiting later after words that it is a martingale.

Aroman is yet another low life scammer, except that he is a lot more ****** than FXIgor

Pity you are not in the project home and you will never get the picture of the project. For those already in the project, we all knows what Aroman doing and achieving. This will be my last post in this thread..Bye!

*PS: You should return the place where you come from...

*PS: You should return the place where you come from...

I am not sure how that would make any sense

So you want me to "book" an airplane ticket all the way back to another forum!

ANYONE who stands for this lowlife Aroman and falls for his none sense BS "with all due respect" is an *****!

My last posting to you abdulisback !

Again you don't tell me what I need to do. You are continiously turning the situation upside down. Let r3000 come forward and ask him to give proof of me blowing up his complete account.

Same for you and in every civilized countrys if you accuse someone then give proof of your accusation but it is not up to the accused to give proof of something he did not do.

We started of with 54 people. Severall people stopped trading cashDNA because it did not give them the returns they expected or prommissed. Or because we made temporary losses (losses are connected to trading as breathing is to life). Some people were making bad results with certain brokers where others on that very same moment were making very nice profits. Other EA's have that same problem (especially Asian scalpers).

But 38 people continued because they had the right expecations. The people who continued where pleased and don't want to share their feelings because they don't sit on forums because they have their normal day jobs and could not care less what the public thinks about cashDNA or what an idi*t like you thinks.

People who stopped because the results did not meet up to their expectations and who are getting angree for that want to shout that from every roof top.

The same goes for every EA commercial EA out there. Some people trade them for a whole year and are very happy they made 30% return because the bank would not give such a return.

Some people trow away an EA after having 5 consecutive losses or because that EA made "ONLY" 10%/month and they hoped to double up their accounts each month and they shout as loud as they can to say that a particular EA is just "plain cr*p". Which it is not if they would trade it with a small risk and aim for yearly +/- 50%. But the problem is that most people trade from very small amounts of money and want to make a living from that small amount of money which is even not enough to buy a Playstation 3 from.

Don't bother to try to explain again what you want to see because I do not care and will not take any step to try to proof anything to you.

I know what my reputation is. Some people like me and trust me and know that I am a trader for a very long time and planning to stay for an even longer time and if I sell something that it will meet up to the best systems or EA's out there. And with my name on it and not trying to sell some stup*d EA to make a quick dollar.

Some people hate me and find me arrogant and would like to kick me in the balls. But I don't care. As they say, better to be spoken about even in a bad way then to be forgotten or to be a nobody like you are.

Friendly regards...iGoR

Edited by FXiGoR

FXIgor

Instead of posting all that none sense which I won't even bother to read anyways, just post your results on myfxbook, you could fool me last time by uploading a fake HTML results to MT4i website but not this time

your reputation looks pretty sh*ty to me and so it does to nearly everyone on this forum

and only a retard would trust you with his own money

And please stop claiming that you have investors, you're insulting our intellegence

so you have $450K invested in your PAMM and you want to sell EA for $97 or what ever the price is!

if you make 5% on an account in one month, that's 25K,, lets say you charge 30%, so that's 7.5K... and if your EA continues to make money by next year you are GUARANTEED to achieve $15K a month out of making only 5% profit.

So why would you sell EAs?

You are so Full of sh*t

moderator, please bann this assh*le, for empty promises, forum commercial hype (which is abviousely against the rules) and for insulting our intelligence

Edited by Abdulisback

PS. http://www.mt4i.com/users/fxigor-fxpro http://www.mt4i.com/users/paulzbroco1/stats

Tell me how I can ALTER statements LIKE THAT. You id*ot. How can I alter a stament in such a way that I can make it shows WITHDRAWS OF MONEY OR ADDING MORE MONEY ?!. How can I do that with a DEMO account?! If you know everything so D*MN well then you GIVE PROOF that the ticket numbers that are in there are NOT from an REAL FXPRO or REAL BROCO account and you show me how that I can change the history of a REAL account.

And don't give an idi*tic answer as: I personally don't know how to do that but they say on the internet it can be done.

I have others things to do in live then to keep busy changing statement to make an impression on a retard like you.

Maybe you can ask R3000 to go over my statement and compare it with some of the trades that he has in his history and see if they correspond.

I give my proof where I want and I do it on MT4i because one can check the TICKET NUMBERS WHICH YOU CAN NOT DO ON MYFXBOOK !!! AND I ASK MY CLIENTS TO UPLOAD THEIR HISTORY AN MT4i.!!! (remember THOSE ARE NOT MY ACCOUNTS BUT FROM MY CLIENTS even the fxigor-fxpro is from a client) (and the reason I ask them to place their results on mt4i is because it is very easy to calculate my monthly commission from mt4i then from an myfxbook because one can easely filter periods which is not possible on myfxbook).

If you would have any knowledge from trading you would know that one can do far more analisys from all the risk and reward/risk ratio's etc on MT4i then from myfxbook which just shows a plain equity curve with a few numbers.

And do you really have the arrogance to think that I will go to my clients to ask them if they want to place their results on myfxbook because I need to give some proof to a retard like you ?!?!?!

Show me your proof or crall back from under that stone that you came from !!

PS. Most people (like r3000) stopped trading cashDNA on the drawdown you see at the 28 May 2010. The people who decided to continue showed and proofed to be right !!!

Edited by FXiGoR

instead of posting that fake link again, why you did not post it on myfxbook and make me shut up?! instead of asking me to

go to R30008 and the blah blah none sense and calling me an idi*t and Retar ded

You know very well that HTML statements can be in fact altered in anyway, I know for a fact it can as well as the withdraws and deposits because I have seen it done a lot by the hype scammers such as your self

the only id iot and retard is you and those who believe a word from you!

Edited by Abdulisback

This statement is not complete: profit on each closed order plus net deposits does not equal balance. (To publish your full history in MetaTrader 4, right-click over the Account History and choose All History.)

These results appear to be from the MetaTrader strategy tester, not from a live/demo forward-trading account

PS. http://www.mt4i.com/users/fxigor-fxpro http://www.mt4i.com/users/paulzbroco1/stats

Tell me how I can ALTER statements LIKE THAT. You id*ot. How can I alter a stament in such a way that I can make it shows WITHDRAWS OF MONEY OR ADDING MORE MONEY ?!. How can I do that with a DEMO account?! If you know everything so well then you GIVE PROOF that the ticket numbers that are in there are NOT from an REAL FXPRO or REAL BROCO account and you show me how that I can change the history of a REAL account.

And don't give an idi*tic answer as: I personally don't know how to do that but they say on the internet it can be done.

I have others things to do in live then to keep busy changing statement to make an impression on a retard like you.

Maybe you can ask R3000 to go over my stament and compare it with some of the trades that he has in history and see if they correspond.

I give my proof where I want and I do it on MT4i because one can check the TICKET NUMBERS WHICH YOU CAN NOT DO ON MYFXBOOK !!!

Show me your proof or crall back from under that stone that you came from !!

Edited by retireme

Looks like you have been busted today assh*le

I knew there was something wrong about you straight from the beginnig, I just did not let it all out because I was not sure. But now that you have rained your BS on us you have exposed your self and you're way too retard ed to even realise how we made sure you're a scammer by just reading your previous posts

Edited by Abdulisback

I don't usually like to post my strong opinion about certain strategy or person. I am always searching good strategy and I can always learn from it, good or bad. In return, I participate in the thread with my comments/reply/suggestion and occasionally, I post my own EA and post products that people are looking for whenever I can.

As many threads that I read since I become member at Indo_Invest forum, there are many threads where so many people post 'empty promises' and the sooner or later, it ended up in nasty verbal fighting. This type of threads gets nowhere and only brings the quality of the forum down.

I am not for Aroman nor FxiGor. But, first, this title of the thread is "FXiGoR (with a system) versus Aroman!!!" By default, you (FXiGoR) start something here by bringing “Aroman” in picture. Then, you've post long post you'll be posting something that are going to be great, I quote

"Give me 36H to post all the results. And then give me a couple of more days hopefully not weeks (because one never knows with programming) to release my EA.

Trust me I have a reputation to stand up for and I am not here to keep you busy or that needs some attention to give me a little bit of an ego-boost. My time is presious. I am 48 years old "young" and get my ego-boosts from other elements in life. So I am going to deliver what I prommissed you. That is a system (EA) from all the EA you saw before, the NEXT GERERATION of EA's. In this sence that you will not find an EA out there that works on so many pairs like our EA does. Which proofs its robustness and reliability."

Then, just a day later, I quote

" We decided to commerliaze our EA. So I can no longer use this forum or topic to talk about my EA because that would be spamming."

What is your real intention of starting the thread? You couldn't possibly think to commercialize the EA just a day after you were plan to shared, did you? If your intention was to post this to get clients, don't you think it is clearly mislead right from the beginning?

Now, everyone! I think this thread gets enough attention and it’s time to move onto something useful.

Edited by fx4_ever

Mr SEFC.... where r u?

"Banned for life" is the most appropriate :p

Yes .. I am here to keep a watch .. and if it turns out FxIgor also do the same thing, so I will do the banned 7 days, same as I do for others ..

Forgive me for this decision, but I still have to take it if necessary.

It's just that I deplore the decision FxIgor for this and I am really disappointed as well .. because when the TSD-Forum, he was dedicated enough with some considerable help indicatornya member there in the past ..

I told anyone here that does not take sides .. but I only saw the truth only. and interests of the forum, not the interests of a group of people or groups .. If the thread is not good, so I also would delete this thread ..

But I still will watch so far ..

SEFC

SEFC Mode= Red light ...(off) ..

"Indonesia Forex Community"

You know very well that HTML statements can be in fact altered in anyway, I know for a fact it can as well as the withdraws and deposits because I have seen it done a lot by the hype scammers such as your self

the only id iot and retard is you and those who believe a word from you!

You show your proof!!. you show me a statement that you can ALTER SO EASY WITH HTML on mt4i that shows a depost of a withdraw of 50$ yesterday and an deposit of 100$ last thursday.

If you say that it can be done well THEN DO IT AND SHOW IT TO US ALL or rest your case.

And those accounts can not be uploaded to myfxbook because all the money is withdrawn.

The only retard here on this forum is you. You are the one with a lot of blah blah blah but can not make anything hard of all your ret*ard accusations.

BTW do you see r3000 here in this debate. ??...where is he ???...where is he with his staments ????....he was the one that could so called be used as a witness and that I blew up his account !!!!....

I rest my case and should have done from the very beginning. The administrators knew why they did not want to close this topic. They knew that it would go on like this and attracked even more viewers.

ciaaoooooo

Edited by FXiGoR

I don't usually like to post my strong opinion about certain strategy or person. I am always searching good strategy and I can always learn from it, good or bad. In return, I participate in the thread with my comments/reply/suggestion and occasionally, I post my own EA and post products that people are looking for whenever I can.

As many threads that I read since I become member at Indo_Invest forum, there are many threads where so many people post 'empty promises' and the sooner or later, it ended up in nasty verbal fighting. This type of threads gets nowhere and only brings the quality of the forum down.

I am not for Aroman nor FxiGor. But, first, this title of the thread is "FXiGoR (with a system) versus Aroman!!!" By default, you (FXiGoR) start something here by bringing “Aroman” in picture. Then, you've post long post you'll be posting something that are going to be great, I quote

Then, just a day later, I quote

What is your real intention of starting the thread? You couldn't possibly think to commercialize the EA just a day after you were plan to shared, did you? If your intention was to post this to get clients, don't you think it is clearly mislead right from the beginning?

Now, everyone! I think this thread gets enough attention and it’s time to move onto something useful.

I Agree With you...and count down for close this Thread and soft banned 7 days .like Aroman .... This forum we want honestly and making to the best forum...Thanks..

All member please look this...I try to remind again....

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/1-Indo-Investasi.Com-Rulles

Edited by SEFC

And those accounts can not be uploaded to myfxbook because all the money is withdrawn.

Nope, that is yet another one of your many lies, you are true F*cken Assh*le

Moderator, please contact myfxbook and ask them your self if it is possible to upload a statement to myfxbook eventhough

all the funds have been drawn... and once you recieve the yes confirmation answer please come back here and bann this low life scammer FXIgor

you have just mentioned earlier that you manage 450K in total,, so you can't post a single account to myfxbook you lying hypocrate!?

I Agree With you...and count down for close this Thread and soft banned 7 days .like Aroman .... This forum we want honestly and making to the best forum...Thanks..

you should have closed this topic like I asked you but did not want to take any reposability...instead you come up with the most st*pid reply I ever red of a modartor (no wnader you got banned from forex-tsd:

SEFC send me this PM :

FXiGor, I can not necessarily immediately close your thread so just before there is an explanation of your own to the forum, because if I do it (close the thread) it would have branded me as a member of a moderator who Arogan and brash .. We recommend you start looking for a way so that eventually thread that I closed with good reason too.

Think about it first ... many ways to close a thread without losing any

hmm .. you should wait until Aroman regardless of Banned .. and there you will ask him to prove his system first by saying you are still in the process of your EA project and still wait until Aroman apart from my Banned ...

Meanwhile forced Aroman systemnya first opened in the forum .. and if he does not want to open it and share free system, then why do you also have to open your system .. then you have good reason to sell your system or entrust to a few people (of course your own friends) and those who would force the mods to close the thread that ..

While many members who want a closure thread, the mods will approve it as well ..

If Aroman really share her system at the Forum, there are many reasons and our time to bombard the lie Aroman .. where you can upload to your system (using a password) to the forum and say "Hey I'll open my password if the system aroman it can be successful" .. but if not then uploads had just become a stone cold ice alone .. hahaha ..

That's only one way of playing politics at the Forum ..

And there are many other ways that can be achieved .. you try to think in advance ..

Regards,

SEFC

Tell me what you have watched now ??... if you have the guts then take contact with me on skype: fxigor and I am going to share my screen with you so you can check if those statements are real or fake or from demo accounts.

Hey guys

I felt that I neede to step in and say few words about Igor.

I was with got to know him when he introduced TSR. From that point onward he have been improved his methoths (systems) what ever one would like to call them but I must say that he improved them towards better. I was also part of the team who started to trade Cash DNA but I stoped in aprill last year and the reason was that the EA did not meet my personal expectations.

One thing I have to tell you guysI never lost not 1 penny of money (read as I wrote and it does not mean that I never had a losing trade ofcource I had losing trades sometimes severel of them in a row but I was controlling them in the meaning that I have head and brain between my ears so I can think and make decisions when to stop trading if I do not cope with the loosings any more). That said when I left EA trading group I ended in a profit (if I remeber correctly it was between 10 and 15%).

PS I can confirm that when I was part of the trading group I hade a change to see some of the statments posted in the MT4i site. So I can confirm tha they are geniuens

Regards

Crips

Edited by crips

@ FXiGoR

I don't know you, but after reading this thread and your words i can see clear what type of trader are you. You have no word, you are just a scammer

For admin:

Don't delete this thread. Everyone should see what type of man is FXigor. Just another Karl Dittman :))

SEFC, please don't let this man insult you or insult your intellegence

he just claimed that you can't upload an account history that has no funds to myfxbook to avoid being cought that his accounts are fake.

Just simply contact myfxbook please and ask if you can upload the results from an account that has all funds withdrawn from it and you will see that FXIgor is a lying sack of sh*t

SEFC, please don't let this man insult you or insult your intellegence

he just claimed that you can't upload an account history that has no funds to myfxbook to avoid being cought that his accounts are fake.

Just simply contact myfxbook please and ask if you can upload the results from an account that has all funds withdrawn from it and you will see that FXIgor is a lying sack of sh*t

u are a senior member here..ore gold... please contact him via skype, take a look and let us know if it is true ore not. What u have 2 loose?

So prove it to yourself and to us .... U got the chance to prove something.... since u could`nt show any blown accounts , than at least show that hes uploading fake statements!!!!

U are given the chance to prove something but you don`t want to? well... that`s quite strange...

you should have closed this topic like I asked you but did not want to take any reposability...instead you come up with the most st*pid reply I ever red of a modartor (no wnader you got banned from forex-tsd:

SEFC send me this PM :

FXiGor, I can not necessarily immediately close your thread so just before there is an explanation of your own to the forum, because if I do it (close the thread) it would have branded me as a member of a moderator who Arogan and brash .. We recommend you start looking for a way so that eventually thread that I closed with good reason too.

Think about it first ... many ways to close a thread without losing any

hmm .. you should wait until Aroman regardless of Banned .. and there you will ask him to prove his system first by saying you are still in the process of your EA project and still wait until Aroman apart from my Banned ...

Meanwhile forced Aroman systemnya first opened in the forum .. and if he does not want to open it and share free system, then why do you also have to open your system .. then you have good reason to sell your system or entrust to a few people (of course your own friends) and those who would force the mods to close the thread that ..

While many members who want a closure thread, the mods will approve it as well ..

If Aroman really share her system at the Forum, there are many reasons and our time to bombard the lie Aroman .. where you can upload to your system (using a password) to the forum and say "Hey I'll open my password if the system aroman it can be successful" .. but if not then uploads had just become a stone cold ice alone .. hahaha ..

That's only one way of playing politics at the Forum ..

And there are many other ways that can be achieved .. you try to think in advance ..

Regards,

SEFC

Tell me what you have watched now ??... if you have the guts then take contact with me on skype: fxigor and I am going to share my screen with you so you can check if those statements are real or fake or from demo accounts.

Hahahahaha... you really stuck to PM me .. hahahaha ... Binggo and Binggo ... !! and I did say it was to find out the extent to which the contents of your head .. Well know .. the members here .. it's not easy to know the contents of someone's heart if we are not in the part of him first .. and it is now proved was that FXiGor just making a joke .. and all the lies that he made

Please see and read the contents of my PM ​​to him .. Careful .. and you will know that many words trap me there to find out the true personality .. and with this I would Banned FxIgor, but I will not close this thread .. so that it can be a valuable lesson for other members who want to try playing around with us the moderators hahahaha.....

I tried to find out more about your your FxIgor, sorry your right I have my traps in this game .... It was also once I did on Aroman, but to be honest both are the same .. Big liar on the forum ... this is where the role I worked as a moderator ...

FxIgor.. ??? hahahahaha...

Thank you for all member.. and and now you can see the real truth... :)

Edited by SEFC