(REQ) H3dgeH0g Trading Course

Hello Folks,

Would anyone who has this system share more details about it with us folks here.

https://sites.google.com/site/wealthweekend

Highlights of the system:

*It does not use any technical indicators, none at all. Just simple but strong Math rules.

* It's bidirectional, meaning that it trades the market in both directions AT THE SAME TIME, which is the only real way to make money in the Forex.

* It uses mathematical rules to give you an absolute, measurable edge.

* It makes pips by the trailer load.

* It trades every and any currency pair you like.

* It guarantees that there will always be a trade to take.

* It lets you set your own trading hours.

* It lets you sit down and trade any time you like.

* You can trade less than an hour a day. Probably no more than 30 minutes, actually.

* You never have to trade in the middle of the night. Unless, of course, you happen to wake up and feel like trading.

* It uses sophisticated risk management on every trade.

* It takes full advantage of the bidirectional nature of the market.

* You will win well over 80% of your trades.

With the Hedge Hog there is always a trade to place. That is the real beauty of this system. I can trade whenever I want, not when the market dictates, and there is ALWAYS a trade in front of me.

Thanks folks

Edited by bravester10
spelling

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very Unusual to say the least ! Will be interested to hear more about this ! Who will share?

----Update------

By the way, here is a link to the HedgeH0g Blog, designed to support buyers of the system. Some insights into the method may be gained there... but still waiting for some kind soul to share the course.

HedgeH0g Blog:

http://forexhedgehogblog.blogspot.com/

Edited by Diesel 10

something wrong ....... he very cleverly doesn't mention the average win v/s average loss in his performance results he just talks about win ratio vs loss ratio and pips gained ....this by its self is of no significance.

in his video he says sl for all trades is around 150 pips and over the period of 27 market days ( 5/10/11~4/4/11) he executed 90 trades (45 buys & 45 sells) and netted a total of 935 pips ..... and he goes on to claculate pips per hour and per day etc .... to impress prospective buyers

but what he doesn't mention is if the sl were hit on all trades he would lose 90*150=13500 pips ! although this is unlikely its imp to know the r:r along with the win/loss ratio. We know over this 90 trades he netted 935 pips but when u look at it with the perspective of losing 13500 pips to gain 935 pips the reward to risk ratio seems very very poor .. something like 14:1 ....

also i dont understand what he means by recovery ... if at all its a martingale the results would be even poorer because we all know whats going to happen one fine day.

Before anyone considers buying it may be a good idea to ask him what the average win to average loss was for this trading period which he conveniently hasn't mentioned.

He doesn´t answer e-mails, already tried 3 times.

All I am getting is automatic response

Hello, this is an automatically generated auto-reply from Gordon Philips.

Henceforth I am switching to Gmail for all of my e-mail correspondence. My new address is: xxxxxxxxx

But I am sending all e-mails to that new address.

It is like an endless loop and he doesn´t answer.

Strange.

Edited by fxeasy5

sorry my friend, if I did I would have post it. I took a look at the attachments you can download from the bottom of his site and it looks as though the TP is about 30 and SL is at 150. Very wierd and I guess if you are hedging the SL probably doesn't mean a whole lot depending how you manage the other position if one gets hit. Edited by juicyt

He does state his average win is about 39; his losses are constant with a fixed amount of 150.

If you look at his open trade DD sometimes it exceeds 150 which might indicate more than 1 position.

His loss recovery method goes for a 150 profit but the recovery trade DD's are much larger.

This is a pretty detailed summary; what is conspicuous by its absence is the position size.

Even so, if these results are legitimate it still looks pretty interesting.

Edited by conglo

i just read a thread over at ff in the trading journals section called "my 0ne percent per day trading journal" and the OP claims to have made 1% a day over the last year. He doesn't name the system but it seems something very similar to this, he talks about sl recovery, mechanical trading, multiple pairs, limiting drawdown etc.....

wondering if anyone knows if its the same as this system here we're talking about, if it is maybe we could get some insights sice he claims to have traded it for ayear and made 1% a day ..... which if true is outstanding.

OK, full disclosure. Like it or lump it.

I was interested enough in this that I purchased the method.

Part of the purchase agreement is a separate ND document which I have signed.

I would be dishonoring my agreement with the vendor if I share the method and I will not do that. He seems a gentleman, so I will not share it. Rules is rules.

I know that goes against the "spirit" of this forum, but there is a limit.

You don't like it, ban me or go f**k yourself.

"Gentlemans Honor" has to mean something somewhere.

So far the welcome and introduction to the course is beyond what I might have expected.

Much detail in terms of what the student should do in terms of preparation, etc.

Vendor asks with permission of student to share details of his/her trading history and experiences.

While I have not yet delved into the material as it is late here, my very first impression is quite positive.

Vendor seems quite sincere and dedicated. Hard to quantify, but I have some confidence in his sincerity. So far.

So, if I feel like it, time permitting, I will post my impressions and progress.

If this course delivers what it promises I think the price is cheap.

We'll see. I am probably as skeptical as most here, but you never know unless you give it a shot.

P.S.- Don't PM me and ask for a handout. You will end up on my permanent shitlist.

Edited by conglo

i just read a thread over at ff in the trading journals section called "my 0ne percent per day trading journal" and the OP claims to have made 1% a day over the last year. He doesn't name the system but it seems something very similar to this, he talks about sl recovery, mechanical trading, multiple pairs, limiting drawdown etc.....

wondering if anyone knows if its the same as this system here we're talking about, if it is maybe we could get some insights sice he claims to have traded it for ayear and made 1% a day ..... which if true is outstanding.

It is this system.

Hi Conglo,

Did you buy just the H3dg3h0g course for $600 or did you get the ForexF3ll0wship thing for $2000? I believe he has now lumped the HH course into a bunch of other things and jacked up the price to $2000. Let us know. Thanks

OK, full disclosure. Like it or lump it.

I was interested enough in this that I purchased the method.

Part of the purchase agreement is a separate ND document which I have signed.

I would be dishonoring my agreement with the vendor if I share the method and I will not do that. He seems a gentleman, so I will not share it. Rules is rules.

I know that goes against the "spirit" of this forum, but there is a limit.

You don't like it, ban me or go f**k yourself.

"Gentlemans Honor" has to mean something somewhere.

So far the welcome and introduction to the course is beyond what I might have expected.

Much detail in terms of what the student should do in terms of preparation, etc.

Vendor asks with permission of student to share details of his/her trading history and experiences.

While I have not yet delved into the material as it is late here, my very first impression is quite positive.

Vendor seems quite sincere and dedicated. Hard to quantify, but I have some confidence in his sincerity. So far.

So, if I feel like it, time permitting, I will post my impressions and progress.

If this course delivers what it promises I think the price is cheap.

We'll see. I am probably as skeptical as most here, but you never know unless you give it a shot.

P.S.- Don't PM me and ask for a handout. You will end up on my permanent shitlist.

I don't like your post. It kind of sounds like a threat.

So, @a**hole, be advised I have notified the vendor and recommended he blacklist this thread.

All the other members can thank Silly, you will not be hearing from me here again.

conglo dont worry lot of people sign lots of ND aggremement it doesn't mean anything anyway .. up to u.. but it will get shared sooner or later..

$600.

Last post, say thanks to your friend SillyAss.

BYE.

Hi Conglo,

Did you buy just the H3dg3h0g course for $600 or did you get the ForexF3ll0wship thing for $2000? I believe he has now lumped the HH course into a bunch of other things and jacked up the price to $2000. Let us know. Thanks

Edited by conglo

So, @a**hole, be advised I have notified the vendor and recommended he blacklist this thread.

All the other members can thank Silly, you will not be hearing from me here again.

It could be that you don't know English well and if that is true then forgive this next part, but if you do, then you are a di*K He#d Conglo. There was nothing threatening here at all and then you do what you can to go against the spirit of this forum. Truely a clown conglo, one that I think most could do without.

threat?

wtf, are u mental?