[Straddle Trader Pro] Best News Trading Software

I can't get this to work because It's looking for a username and password on startup. Anybody have a crack for it?

Just register on their web page. It's free anyway. You can create a new email id to receive all those emails that you do not want in your regular email. Then you can sign up for all the "free goodies" offered by most vendors in exchange for your email id without worrying that junk will fill up your inbox.

This EA is good However minor shortcoming One has to manually close the trades Can someone modify the Ea to add TP and or trailing stop

Just open up a duplicate chart same time frame and slap QuickTrailingBot on that chart. It will automatically set the TP and Trail by Step by your parameters.

May I ask you a question?

This is Dustin's $2000 creation correct? Does his free EA actually executes the trades automatically or do you need to execute the trades

using the "Free" EA?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Just open up a duplicate chart same time frame and slap QuickTrailingBot on that chart. It will automatically set the TP and Trail by Step by your parameters.

May I ask you a question?

This is Dustin's $2000 creation correct? Does his free EA actually executes the trades automatically or do you need to execute the trades

using the "Free" EA?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Hi WhoDat,

Thanks your tip will try with Trailingator EA Yes the EA opens the trade automatically But one has to manually close

Edited by vikram88

Hi WhoDat,

Thanks your tip will try with Trailingator EA Yes the EA opens the trade automatically But one has to manually close

Hi Vikram,

I might give Dustin system a try. Last year, one had to open the trade manually and close it manually. I see he has changed that protocol.

On another note, Trailingator sometimes is unreliable in performance.

StepStopEA is unreliable as well.

Unreliable means failure to Trail and/or set SL and/or move to BE.

I say this as a caveat that one has to watch these bot's to insure performance in a fast moving price action environment.

Let's make some pips tomorrow! :D

WhoDat

News trading is dead because brokers widen spreads at news times[/QUOT

I agree with you too scratch, but He sent me this a couple months ago and i never bothered because of the expiration.

But the other day when I saw this thread I opened up the trial version that he sent me and it still works, so I found a video on it and he explains that straddle trader not only has a built in function that allows you to set the max spread, but it also immediately removes the trade if the broker changes the spread size higher than your set max spread allowance. I missed the nfp the other day but i'm gonna try it next week to see if it is still active as far as executing orders. If it works and gives good results for 2 weeks on demo, i'm going to purchase it.

Edited by newbie111

Ok guys I will tell you something...you could really easy create such an EA for MT4 if you know mql ofc ;) but generally the key here is not having an EA...but it's having a broker who allow you to do such a thing...after 2 weeks up to 1 months. Yours spread will be increasing during the news and slippage too...

By heart I could say you all guys...that you have to be looking really long time to find a broker that won't change his policy...or you won't find it ;)

That's my experience and I do know if it's worth to lose your time for trying it...and spend the money for such a software.

They use an outide data feed which is fed into their server an ultimately to your computer. It is more complicatd than an OCO but even with their parameters in place if you had used it last Friday on the NFP with the E/U I believe you would have had a serious problem with the 45 pip spike in the opposite direction. I asked them about that and they said they recommended trading the E/J. (Afte the fact)

They use an outide data feed which is fed into their server an ultimately to your computer. It is more complicatd than an OCO but even with their parameters in place if you had used it last Friday on the NFP with the E/U I believe you would have had a serious problem with the 45 pip spike in the opposite direction. I asked them about that and they said they recommended trading the E/J. (Afte the fact)

It wasn't after the fact. It was clearly stated on their site to trade the eur/jpy before the release

is there a trial version of this ea? .. it's clearly way too expensive to try

Yes Forex-pt the free trial comes and goes. I would ask them when they will open a free trial once again.

On another note there is another BreakOut EA that will be offered as a Free trial on Aug. 1st, 2011. One must register by the 1st and download the free trial.

Here's the link: https://www (dot) ballentinefx (dot) com/Default.aspx

• 5 months later...