G0ldS1lverF0recast.com Systems 1 & 2 - XAUUSD & XAGUSD

Hi all, it's been a while since I've been back here (my username was defunct for a while, i guess). Anyways, just wanted to know if anyone here has had any experience with the systems being sold at the website:

hxxp://www . goldsilverforecast . com

Apparently, they are offering two systems: one for short-term to medium-term trading on Gold & Silver and the other is meant for scalping mostly. Quite expensive ($999 & $799), but they dont give any additional info regarding their systems, nor do they have a money-back refund guarantee (which i emailed them about, and they just flatly refused, albeit politely).

The performance of their signals based on these systems can be seen on their Performance page, and even though it may look cool, I have my doubts, because their email signals only provide entries without the exact exits that are depicted on the performance pages. They're supposed to be relaunching their super diamond service which includes fully automated entries and exits on MT4, but i think it's just a trade copier EA.

Funnily enough, I cant seem to find any further information about these guys online! So, if anyone here has tried their out signals or systems, please reply. Thanx!

PS: I think the same guys are running fxforecaster(dot)com as well!

• 7 months later...