[req] bank order flow system

Does anyone have any system/strategy on how to get access to Forex Bank Orders/Currency Order Flows/Bank Order Flow Pattern details. Apparently there are Bank Order Flow Systems around (google the term) but the proprietors are unwilling to provide details of their trading systems, though they are prepared to trade your account using this type of system.

The results look very impressive.

http://currencycashflowmachine.com/10kinto100k/?aff_id=725

Here is the email I received, the video is the one above:

''If you ever wanted to make a high six-figure income from trading forex you don't want to miss this video.

Last year Mike Maffei averaged $56,857 a month trading currencies... and get this... he started the year with just $50,000. Imagine making more money per month than you have total in your trading account right now.

He tells you how he's doing it in his new video: Click here to watch it now.

These numbers sound like total B.S. don't they?

But Mike's got the audited broker statements and actual trading account to prove these numbers are true. He can show beyond a shadow of doubt that he really did ...

* Turn $10,000 into $110,000 in just over 30 days...

* Turn $50,000 into $750,000 in a year before commissions...

* and $682, 286 of cold, hard, spendable cash after commissions in just 12 short months.

These are NOT hypothetical results.... These are

NOT B.S. back-tested or silly simulated trades...

... Like I said these are Mike's real results from live trading with real money.

Click here to find out about Mike's trading strategy

He tells you how he's front-running Citibank, UBS, Deutsche Bank and the other top banks - which is 100% legal in currency trading.

I recommend you check out what Mike's doing today.

All my best,

Guy Edrington

P.S. Mike makes some pretty bold assertions in this presentation -including his reasoning for why 99% of all technical tools and trading systems are fundamentally a day later and a dollar short when it comes to finding profitable trades. I'd love to hear if you agree with his reasoning click here to watch the video.'' [end of quote]

SimpleForex.com

8326 Albert Bouwers Circle

Ottawa, Ontario

Canada

K0A 2P0

Does anyone have any system/strategy on how to get access to Forex Bank Orders/Currency Order Flows/Bank Order Flow Pattern details. Apparently there are Bank Order Flow Systems around (google the term) but the proprietors are unwilling to provide details of their trading systems, though they are prepared to trade your account using this type of system.

The results look very impressive.

http://currencycashflowmachine.com/10kinto100k/?aff_id=725

Here is the email I received, the video is the one above:

''If you ever wanted to make a high six-figure income from trading forex you don't want to miss this video.

Last year Mike Maffei averaged $56,857 a month trading currencies... and get this... he started the year with just $50,000. Imagine making more money per month than you have total in your trading account right now.

He tells you how he's doing it in his new video: Click here to watch it now.

These numbers sound like total B.S. don't they?

But Mike's got the audited broker statements and actual trading account to prove these numbers are true. He can show beyond a shadow of doubt that he really did ...

* Turn $10,000 into $110,000 in just over 30 days...

* Turn $50,000 into $750,000 in a year before commissions...

* and $682, 286 of cold, hard, spendable cash after commissions in just 12 short months.

These are NOT hypothetical results.... These are

NOT B.S. back-tested or silly simulated trades...

... Like I said these are Mike's real results from live trading with real money.

Click here to find out about Mike's trading strategy

He tells you how he's front-running Citibank, UBS, Deutsche Bank and the other top banks - which is 100% legal in currency trading.

I recommend you check out what Mike's doing today.

All my best,

Guy Edrington

P.S. Mike makes some pretty bold assertions in this presentation -including his reasoning for why 99% of all technical tools and trading systems are fundamentally a day later and a dollar short when it comes to finding profitable trades. I'd love to hear if you agree with his reasoning click here to watch the video.'' [end of quote]

SimpleForex.com

8326 Albert Bouwers Circle

Ottawa, Ontario

Canada

K0A 2P0

scammer-spammer!

Interesting.

"Mike Maffei" is the admitted pseudonym of the supposed "independent auditor" who certified the performance of the Wealth Alliance method Steve Mauro is touting.

See this thread, post #23:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/13004-REQ-Market-Maker-s-Method/page3

and look at the "reports".

Something stinky here?

Edited by conglo

Stuff the scammers and spammers! I know this post was going to be a big ask in terms of getting info. for bank order flow details/patterns, but there will be a big 'thanks' if anyone comes up with anything. Not sure but I think FXCM have some sort of plugin to MT4 for something along the lines of order flow details, might be worth checking out.

Guest grandpost

The only order flow is on an ECN network; forex as a whole has no volume therefore no order flow; the order flow is what I would call pattern trading; and that is the elliott pattern; or overbought , oversold on indicators;

the only edge you can have is a proper method of trading; either momentum, pattern, chartist, and a proper system with entry , exit, nothing about bank order flow and if there was they wouldn't share it; you want to play follow the leader and that appears on the charts anyway; If you want to get that complex in trading you shouldn't be asking for a metatrader indicator

Stuff the scammers and spammers! I know this post was going to be a big ask in terms of getting info. for bank order flow details/patterns, but there will be a big 'thanks' if anyone comes up with anything. Not sure but I think FXCM have some sort of plugin to MT4 for something along the lines of order flow details, might be worth checking out.

The only order flow is on an ECN network; forex as a whole has no volume therefore no order flow; the order flow is what I would call pattern trading; and that is the elliott pattern; or overbought , oversold on indicators;

the only edge you can have is a proper method of trading; either momentum, pattern, chartist, and a proper system with entry , exit, nothing about bank order flow and if there was they wouldn't share it; you want to play follow the leader and that appears on the charts anyway; If you want to get that complex in trading you shouldn't be asking for a metatrader indicator

Hi grandpost,

I trade price action already, 3-5% per day, so in terms of asking for an indicator maybe you got the wrong idea (no offense intended). It is the first time I came across the idea of 'order flow' (thro' that email which brought it to my attention). I had the idea that it was possible to access information as to where the banks orders where being placed and therefore the money flow which would obviously be a fantastic edge to have (nieve I know in hindsight but worth a try).

All the best.

Order flow is a term being thrown about a lot these days - alas it's largely being thrown around by people who don't really get it. The concept of order flow trading as it is viewed by an institutional trader is far more multi-dimensional than most retail traders can even begin to imagine. There are a few good threads on the subject on Forexfactory - but there are even more charlatan threads on the subject there too. Rather than me do it injustice I'd suggest anyone interested to check out the following site as a starting point. But I warn you, the cloud of disciplines that make up order flow trading is not for the faint-hearted. It requires reading books like Trading & Exchanges by Larry Harris and reading academic papers by the likes of Carol Osler and then doing a lot of thinking and un-learning of stuff - and if you're still filling your charts with indicators then it might not be for you (but hey - you can always throw the indicators away) .

http://www.darkstarforex.com/

Further proof this guy is a FRAUD!! In his infomercial he gives an example of how to trade risking 25% of your account on 5 successive trades which all come up winners and then are followed by 5 successive losers. This example shows how profitable your account can become because according to coin flips your account will have 50% winners and 50% losers. The only thinand Ig this crook does not mention is what if you get 5 losers first followed by 5 winners (which is just as likely using his reasoning). On top of all of this bull, he tells you up front he is going to charge you to turn over your trading funds to him to let him trade. Anybody out there think this is legitimate? If so, PM me I'll give you info on how to send me all of your trading account funds.

JimJamBonks,

thanks for your comments.

Some years back I was a member in a live-chat-room where a pro-trader called trades.

I don´t remember his name but he had a special feed back then which nobody of us poor retail traders

had where he saw the orders . So he knew where central banks or big banks or institutional traders

placed their pending orders and usually the market gravitated to these huge orders.

So he was able to anticipate the short term trend and to capitalize on this edge.

Yes.

I think that the bank-order flow guys are doing exactly the same and therefore I don´t call this a scam.

If I had 2k, I definitely would test this service. It is risk-free on a demo and if the performance they show is not faked ( why should they do that ? makes no sense ), this should be very good.

Oh I know that there were many signal-services which were horrible, but this one might be different.

Time will tell and since I cannot afford the 2k, I can sit back and watch the outcome.

Guys received another email from this guy saying anyone can try this system for a 90 day trial. I will post the email if it is ok with a different video. I don't want banning for spammnig or promoting this guy's system, only want people's take on this system.

since he's not using clickbank or plimus, u can't be sure if he will do the refund...

That is very important.

Without clickbank or plimus ( or a comparable safe payment processor ) I would not touch the thing.

Visa, Paypal, Moneybookers, AlertPay or whatever will never help a victim.

Only with Clickbank or Plimus you will get a refund.

• 2 months later...

hey keifer, thanks for letting us know about OrderBookFX. The entire logic behind its Sentiment bar as well as its MT4 indicators is quite sound... the basic idea here is that their indicators reveal the order flow which market makers will bet against in order to profit. So, when the OrderBookFX MFSI indicator shows:

More Bids -> this actually pushes Prices lower

More Asks (Offers) -> pushed Prices higher

This "reverse economic" scenario happens 85% of the time and the remaining 15% of the time, the Price goes WITH the actual Bids/Asks. Pretty cool indicator, i'd say!

Edited by thesower
grammatical error

• 1 month later...
Wow OrderBookFX is some very powerful stuff. Since the topic on OrderBookFX was started under the bank order flow thread by dave123 and was introduced by keifer, I would like to ask that whom would like to take the credit, to start a new thread in the requests section, cause it's so interesting, it deserves it's own thread don't you think? I won't create the thread as it was not introduced by me and I don't want to step on any of my II families toes. Because then more members will see it and therefore will contribute more to the topic. And since most members have already read the first few replies and lost interest before OrderBookFX was introduced in the later part of this thread, they may never see it. I've signed up for a trial, but have not heard anything back form them. Has anyone else joined? If so, please tell us your experience so far. Edited by newbie111