Sam S3iden

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyobody please share the indicator/s & template/s from this Sam Seiden guy here(and some user's manual,as well)?? Thanks!!

Sam Seiden has no indicator, no template... He drawn it in the chart himself.

There is a lookalike indicator which is in the 1st post.

Smile

Chankl78

• 3 weeks later...

kudos to everyone who posted XLT videos. they are amazing, explanations visually just work for me soooo much better.

add me to the list of people who want more XLT videos, and futures XLT videos too, not just forex.

If you do not feel bad, I have a humble suggestion to you. Please change your user name. Other boarders may feel embarassed to address you by your user name. Please think from the point of view of fellow members of this forum.

If you do not feel bad, I have a humble suggestion to you. Please change your user name. Other boarders may feel embarassed to address you by your user name. Please think from the point of view of fellow members of this forum.

Not sure I understand why you are asking him to change his user name. Is "donkey" an offensive word in some Asian cultures? Just asking.

Yes. Donkey is synonymous with fool. In some asian language, it is used for scolding foolish behaviour

Interesting would be for him to explain why he chose that nic .. and what it means to him in his culture ..?

Of coarse, with all respect..

Good trading wishes

Its pretty sad to see no one is willing to share the complete XLT courese posted in traderszone website here. I personally know some people who have the download right in that forum. Would be much appreciated if anybody could post them over here.

It will be greatly appreciated if someone is willing to generously share... :)

Hey,

u guys were able to connect? I am not, and is getting the following error:

The server part of the address that you're requesting [relay10] is incorrect or does not exist. Please check the address and try again.

Notes: make sure you typed the address correctly according to the instructions you were given, including punctuation.

Please see http://www.hotcomm.com/connect.asp#E

unquote

Anyone else had this problem?

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to ask all Sam followers a prerequisite that you look for a valid setup using Sam's supply/demand zones.

So far I have:

1) The breakout candles need to be at least twice the size of the last counter candle?

2) Or look for consecutive candles leaving the zone. I.E 5 or 6 bullish/bearish candles in a row?

From the videos Sam says you wait to see a convincing breakout via rally/drop or drop/rally to apply the zones. I manually backtested this with a 30-40% win ratio using 1618 tick chart. I would like to train my eyes and see if there's any other filters. Any other info to be added to the list will help.

Examples below:

http://shup.com/Shup/532442/sam2n.png

http://shup.com/Shup/532443/sam3o.png