Sam S3iden

To jim! I just wanted to drop a line you have pretty good view of the market but as i see it you miss one big component always look big. I am showing you a picture that actually start this move as you can see we hit big demand level and for me this means that the supply level you are showing wont be enough to stop this move ..... just want d to point this out ALWAYS LOOK AT THE PIB PICTURE!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/804/screenshot20110618at18j.jpg/

p.s sorry but i don't know how to post a picture ... other way ...

Edited by teodosy87

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

p.s sorry but i don't know how to post a picture ... other way ...

Copy the link of imageshack, i.e. forum links or direct link

You will find insert image icon in the quick reply window of indo-investasi. Click on that icon.

A small window will open up asking for link. Paste the imageshack link there and thereafter click O. K.

Then click post quick reply button. That is it. Simple

Here is your image

http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/4198/screenshot20110618at18j.jpg

Edited by bullforever

I've not been trading much this week but here's a daily level that I had been looking at that finally triggered today. Taking a trade like this is a bit scary because price has been falling out of the sky over the last couple of weeks - but it's got to stop somewhere...

The black and red lines show the entry, stop & take profits - though I doubt whether I'll hold out for that upper supply level and more likely I'll look to take something out of it at 2 x risk - assuming it ever gets up that far.

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/6079/23062011gbpusddailylong.jpg

Edited by JimJamBonks

I've not been trading much this week but here's a daily level that I had been looking at that finally triggered today. Taking a trade like this is a bit scary because price has been falling out of the sky over the last couple of weeks - but it's got to stop somewhere...

The black and red lines show the entry, stop & take profits - though I doubt whether I'll hold out for that upper supply level and more likely I'll look to take something out of it at 2 x risk - assuming it ever gets up that far.

JimJamBonks, these are exactly the trades to take because everyone is selling and it feels like doomsday as per what Seiden always mention. Trades like these makes the dough. Lots of it :-)

HI JimJamBonks,

Can you please let me know how did you draw those demand lines. I would have drawn the first line above the close of the Doji candle. You started it from somewhere in the lower wick. Is it from a lower timeframe?

Secondly, since the wick is long, is it a good demand level?

Appreciate your response.

trader.john - When looking at levels that don't have an apparently obvious origin, I look for the pattern shown below to help me define it. In fact I've suggested it on some of my charts posted earlier in this thread.

Basically, looking at the chart below you can see price dropped down to point 1 with some obvious rejection, moved up to point 2 before making a brief touch back into the origin area at point 3 before making the larger advance. I basically used the distance between 1 and 3 to "suggest" the origin area. I'd like to say this was 100% methodical but I'm afraid there is still some art to it - and it goes without saying it is by no means foolproof, it's merely a price action suggestion and as you can see when price eventually did return it fell straight through the top of the level to test the bottom.

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/6079/23062011gbpusddailylong.jpg

Been very quiet of late though.

However, I spy an opportunity in AUDUSD. H4. Short on supply zone 1.07137 level. Currently below that after 3 bearish candles. Still looks good to me IMHO. 1st TP at 1.05800 and 2nd TP at 1.04650.

This is not a trade recommendation. I am very bad at that :-) This is a matter for record and information only.

However, I spy an opportunity in AUDUSD. H4. Short on supply zone 1.07137 level. Currently below that after 3 bearish candles. Still looks good to me IMHO. 1st TP at 1.05800 and 2nd TP at 1.04650.

This is not a trade recommendation. I am very bad at that :-) This is a matter for record and information only.

hedgehog

Can I ask why you you would go short at the supply zone 1.07137 level other than the 3 bearish candles. Are there other levels in the lower timeframes? I would agree with samk090905 and wait for the 1.0834 or 1.0864 levels.

I would have my supply zone between 1.0890 and 1.0835. Mind you I am still having real difficutlies identifing the correct supply and demand zones correctly since being a real newbie at this trading.

Edited by whakamaru

didn't i tell you 1.0713 is a dangerous level to go short on? a very good place to go short on would be 1.0834 or 1.0864. hope this helps.

Trade Set-up. Time Frame: H4

Long CADJPY 81.63. Demand zone 81.21/63

Stop Loss 45 pips.

Take Profit 100/140 pips. Supply zone 83.12

Risk Reward 1:2/1:3

This is NOT a trade recommendation. This is for information and record only.

"If you read one guy's opinion and do anything based solely on that, you're an idi*t!" - Cliff Assness, AQR Capital Management

Trade closed.

You need to look at the bigger picture to see what's going on. 1.0713 isn't a significant level. Price just broke above a major trend line on the daily chart with room to go to the next major resistance areas. The 1hr has been in a descending channel in an uptrend over the last two days. This a a great trend continuation setup. Notice the wide range 1hr bar closing above several candles as it breaks outside of the range.

http://i.imgur.com/EoVlQl.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/vXF7Dl.jpg

i think price is going to have a pretty decent pause at 1.0830 and 1.0850. if it can convincingly clear 1.0890 and close above 1.0900 then 1.1000 is the ultimate target. but 1.0950 to 1.1000 is danger zone. i would go maybe half a position starting at 1.0910 and then if you see it moving beyond, start adding to your position. basically scaling in and out. then if you want to be aggressive, let price break above 1.10 and take a trade on the retrace to 1.10 and not the break of 1.10 or the pierce of 1.10 but actually a close above. but wait for it to retrace back to 1.10 to initiate your trade.

So where would you expect price to go before moving down again?

I have a supply zone marked on my chart for between 1.0890 and 1.0835

Edited by samk090905

i think price is going to have a pretty decent pause at 1.0830 and 1.0850. if it can convincingly clear 1.0890 and close above 1.0900 then 1.1000 is the ultimate target. but 1.0950 to 1.1000 is danger zone. i would go maybe half a position starting at 1.0910 and then if you see it moving beyond, start adding to your position. basically scaling in and out. then if you want to be aggressive, let price break above 1.10 and take a trade on the retrace to 1.10 and not the break of 1.10 or the pierce of 1.10 but actually a close above. but wait for it to retrace back to 1.10 to initiate your trade.

Would you now go short on the AUDUSD now it is below the previous resistance line

Edited by whakamaru