Sam S3iden

Hm is really hard to explain actually but this PDF will give you some extra edge. Study every chart and you will get the logic. Is not only picking the levels actually everything is pretty easy look at your charts every level small or big gets tested when you have a good move and your way is clear ( levels in front of you were already tested and have no power) the move will be much bigger i call this ping-pong. You can predict actually every move with really high accuracy. Just by looking at prince and how it responds. I do not put limit orders just because we just cant be sure when a level will hold or not this is why i wait PA to show me. Very strong signal is when prince respect the level and return to it and respect the level again ( is not like tested it whenever but in a very small period of time). Look at this too usually with bigger swings we have small swings you can trade them to until we get close to BIG swing.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@chankl78 of course! Ok have you ever think this way..... if a level does not hold usually price goes to next upper/lower level. Have you ever think of going with the move, this is extra way to make actually really good and pretty safe pips. If a level is broken easy this means that prince have good momentum. Big pips usually pick strong levels, i have seen people here picking everything remember one very important thing Sam Saiden always says EXTREMES, always go for the extremes!
Thanks for this hint, mate. It makes a lot of sense. I did catch (with my eye only and instinctively) quite a few trades like this after the NFP news last Friday which generetaed strong moves. Going to check it live from now on, keeping in mind your suggestion. ;)

Thanks for this hint, mate. It makes a lot of sense. I did catch (with my eye only and instinctively) quite a few trades like this after the NFP news last Friday which generetaed strong moves. Going to check it live from now on, keeping in mind your suggestion. ;)

Funny thing is that actually these trades are safer, and if you made a mistake it will worth it something like 20 to 30 pips.

Funny thing is that actually these trades are safer, and if you made a mistake it will worth it something like 20 to 30 pips.

Let me understand better though. The moves last Friday were quite strong, but would you normally reverse as soon as your stop is hit? My understanding is that a support becomes a resistance when broken (and visa versa), but again the best way to enter would be not to enter immediately but to wait until it's retested. Does that make sense?

Let me understand better though. The moves last Friday were quite strong, but would you normally reverse as soon as your stop is hit? My understanding is that a support becomes a resistance when broken (and visa versa), but again the best way to enter would be not to enter immediately but to wait until it's retested. Does that make sense?

It does completely! Do something for me try and find examples of how often this is happening support becoming resistance and vice versa and it give is extremely good trades. I will post some examples i wanted but i have to upload them somewhere first i cant do it here. About my stop actually you can see if price is going where you want it to go. If you are right price should start in that direction immediately ( if of corse there is not supply/demand level to stop her) if not you are better to wait for the next one. Forex is not a game and we should not play, we are here to make money and do what we like.

Ok so, you download all the links available on the page:

http://www.multiupload.com/5PRQWOFTA4 (2 XLT videos on forex)

http://www.multiupload.com/YVXH9UAITS (2 XLT videos on futures & stock)

http://www.multiupload.com/XJKWP9S6AK (2 XLT videos on options & stock)

http://www.multiupload.com/8QUD6PMTGK (player for vcr files)

Then you edit the play.jnlp file (do not open it but edit it with a right click) and then look for this code:

“C:\My files\XLT\STOCK TRADING.vcr”

And replace it with your correct folder, then save the file and this time open it. In order to make it easier you can create a play file for each videos but keep in mind that if you move the videos from a folder to another you will have to edit the play.jnpl file again.

Cheers,

PS: Thank you google ;-)

Hi Gringoh

Thanks for the files and help. But I have a problem. How do you edit play.jnlp file name with

C:\My files\XLT\STOCK TRADING.vcr with right click? Because, computer does not allow characters like :\ etc. in file name.

Am I missing something? Can you help?

Thanks in advance

Bullforever - It's not the name of the file you need to edit, it's the content. What you need to do is to open the play.jnlp file in Notepad, go to the bottom of the text in the file and replace "C:\My files\XLT\STOCK TRADING.vcr" with the path to the other .vcr file you wish to watch. Save the edited version in Notepad and then double-click play.jnlp which will launch the file you pointed it to. You'll need to edit play.jnlp to reflect the names of all the .vcr files you want to watch or alternatively just copy & create individual versions of that file for each .vcr file you have. Edited by JimJamBonks

Bullforever - It's not the name of the file you need to edit, it's the content. What you need to do is to open the play.jnlp file in Notepad, go to the bottom of the text in the file and replace "C:\My files\XLT\STOCK TRADING.vcr" with the path to the other .vcr file you wish to watch. Save the edited version in Notepad and then double-click play.jnlp which will launch the file you pointed it to. You'll need to edit play.jnlp to reflect the names of all the .vcr files you want to watch or alternatively just copy & create individual versions of that file for each .vcr file you have.

Yes. Now I got it. It works fine when I edited it as suggested by you.

Thanks a lot

Hello to everyone that want to learn! I just come here to drop some thoughts. If you wanna succeed any anything is life not only forex best way to do so is to follow people that succeed in that field. Make sure you follow the right guy/girl this may decide your success. After doing so stick with it find out everything about how she/he succeed do it too! Where anyone succeed other will do to if follow the same process. Ok now if YOU are serious about forex you should stop searching for the best system ( some ema cross system or some magic automated robot) i have good news you found it! All you need to become really successful in forex or any other market this is the method! 90% of the people in forex lose! Guess what system they are using ( i am sure it is some ema, macd or something system). Ok what other 10% are using? They are using people emotions. This meted give you an edge on how to find and see what those RICH people are seeing. Your search ends NOW! Your perfection starts NOW! Try make mistakes, learn, fail, suffer, cry but never GIVE UP. Your success is awaiting you!

Thanks a lot for all the contribution here. Yes, I would end my search here and start my perfection. I almost stop at Chris Lori's S/R, 15min Fractals but with some question. Sam Seiden's demand and supply zone answered those question.

Thanks again for all the contribution.

You can read the details from below thread & I have attached the file for download as well.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/11308-Sup-Res-Lines/page5
http://www.mediafire.com/?9xi08ooic2r3nf4

I think there is no time shift option in the indicator...

Smile

Chankl78

thanks for this indicator, i really like it. but one problem that it has is that it does not refresh itself quick enough to reflect recent changes. you actually have to open the indicator every so often and reset it to get the most recent lines. i wonder if any of our talented coders could fix this........thanks, vince

Yes, Price Action is all you need. It will be great if we have the full XLT course. :)

The guy who recorded the last FXStreet webinar mentioned earlier in post #118 (not Diesel10 but the guy who actually recorded it) has the full year XLT Forex lessons from 2009. It amounts to 17 DVDs worth which he's selling at $18 per DVD.

thanks for this indicator, i really like it. but one problem that it has is that it does not refresh itself quick enough to reflect recent changes. you actually have to open the indicator every so often and reset it to get the most recent lines. i wonder if any of our talented coders could fix this........thanks, vince

So far no idea.... I need not really refresh it cos all the while the lines will changes weekly after market open on sunday afternoon.

Smile

Chankl78

Yes, it would be great to get the full XLT course. I did some searching. Couldn't find anything out there. I did come across this link:

http://www.tradersdvd.com/products.php?product=XLT-Forex-Trading-2009-17-DVDs

This is the 17 DVDs that was mentioned earlier. It's $251.00. That comes out to around $14.00 per DVD.

Sam's name is mentioned in the material, as well as someone named Steve, Brandon and John.

I found something call Probability enhancer in a forum call Ampzone.

http://www.ampzone.org/video-tutorials-courses-webinars/50-sam-seiden-supply-demand-zones-3.html

These are open office file. I have converted 2 files into pdf. I believe this is originally from XLT as I can see the scoring method in XLT video.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2gvu227zcf5jm1v

Edited by shunshi88