P_ristin.e 1 Full Course

Thanks, Johan445 for sharing.

Would you please post what this video that you are uploading? The reason that I ask is, I have the course and if it is the same thing, I don't have to download. (save some time at my end :) ) Regardless of recent complaints about him, I do like Oliver Velez's teaching.

Tools and Tactics for the Master DayTrader is good one to read.

Regards,

No problem.

This is Paul L.ange's full seminar T_PM.1. with complete manual for easier following.

Try to downlad the first video and see if it's the same as yours

Thanks for that info. I've download both, 2st and 2nd module that you've upload. Haven't had a chance to play it yet. I think my Windows media player is corrupted and I need to reinstall. I am sure it isn't the same if it is by Paul L Ange's seminar. Thanks for the file and I will keep download as you upload the file. Good stuff, I am sure.

Funny thing happened today.Maybe it's pure coincidence but I belive this is not the case. I'm IndoInvestasi member and Ewef.net member under the same nickname Johan445. Today,when I wanted to login on Ewef.net page I simply couldn't.Seems my account is baned.I've never downloaded anything from Ewef and I haven't got any rights,just looked on the forum from time to time.They've got nice forum.

Today I've finished uploading P_risti.ne T_PM 1 course on Investasi and today I was banned. I belive because I uploaded T_PM1 course on Indoinvestasi.They've got T_PM1 on Ewef but is just for active (privileged) members only.And it's not shared anywhere on the net,too.

I think that learning from this course is valuable for any trader especially for the newbies.

I belive that I'm not seriously imparing P_ristine,simply because they got Traderooms and proprietary programs where they couching traders how to trade. And this is the only way for serious trader to prosper. This course is just a peak what you will learn from them.

So, I'm inviting all nonpriviliged members of Ewef.net (and of course privileged too) to download and learn T_PM1 ful course.

We are going on T_PM2 next week.

Nice weekend to all

it took me time to know the exact name of the course because the video isn't show the name just the table of contents and see the details on pristine site , so the course name is : Trading the Pristine Method (TPM) (stocks package) part 1 (Greg Capra) , we wish to see part 2 of stock package , also there are several courses have the same name but for different markets : Trading The Pristine Method for Futures

Trading The Pristine Method for Options

it took me time to know the exact name of the course because the video isn't show the name just the table of contents and see the details on pristine site , so the course name is : Trading the Pristine Method (TPM) (stocks package) part 1 (Greg Capra) , we wish to see part 2 of stock package , also there are several courses have the same name but for different markets : Trading The Pristine Method for Futures

Trading The Pristine Method for Options

Johan has already stated it is TPM 1 and instructor is Paul Lange. It will be great to see TPM2 as Johan has kindly offered next week. This is great stuff.

Ian

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...