Can you Name me some stable Night Scalpers?

Hello,

i´m searching for some stable night scalpers that you know work at this time.

I have a 20.000$ account and want some good ea´s for it (demo testing).

Pls give me sme advice and maybe a link to it...

Which EA´s for alltime of the day are at the moment good and working?

Want to scalp at night with hight lots how much do you think i should use in the scalping ea´s you name?

Hope for help!!

Big Thanks

If you like scalping EAs, you could try WallStreetForex robot, it's a 24h operating EA, meaning it trades around the clock. Frankly, it's very good, plus I cannot think of another scalping EA trading all day long.

As for asian session trading EAs, there are plenty, all with the same broker related issues (low liquidity, high spreads, etc.). I'm currently testing (among others) Forex Real profit, it trades just one hour, not too bad.

I'd stay away from your typical Megadroid clones, with an absurd risk:reward ratio. Good luck!

it seems that our friend pro keeps on getting pissed-off every time someone mentions wallstreet EA haha

why do you hate this EA pro? It does have a great potential of blowing up accounts but common now,, it still trades around the clock,

so lets have fun with it and blow-up a bunch of our accounts :P

What do you guys think of Megadroid on a good broker combination?

So far it has done very well for me (on ECN accounts). By far and away better than an average asian scalper. Backtests look fairly good too.

Name of your broker plz...

demo or live?

Edited by pro

it seems that our friend pro keeps on getting pissed-off every time someone mentions wallstreet EA haha

why do you hate this EA pro? It does have a great potential of blowing up accounts but common now,, it still trades around the clock,

so lets have fun with it and blow-up a bunch of our accounts :P

What do you guys think of Megadroid on a good broker combination?

I would be happy to see just ONE well working "around the clock" scalper in my portfolio... so far: nada, null, zero

Guest David1713006337

First, what do you mean by night scalper? If you are referring to a scalping system that works at night, keep in mind that members here are from many different countries and what is day to you may be night to us.

As far as EA's, I strongly recommend that you consider a manually traded forex system. To date, there has never been a EA produced that makes money continuously in all types of markets conditions. If one was ever developed, all non-ecn brokers will close it down since they will then lose money.

Let's be realistic here...if you had $20,000 to trade in an account controlled by an EA, you may want to brace yourself for a big fall. First, I've been trading the forex ever since private investors were allowed to start trading and I'm a full time trader which means I know my stuff. As such, I will not do something foolish as even consider going to sleep and allow a computer program to trade my money for me. Too many things can go wrong, i.e. computer programming error, computer crash, power outage, broker manipulation, market spikes, computer viruses, and the list can go on and on. Any of the listed can cause your account to dwindle down to nothing within minutes. No ... and I repeat... No Big Dog Trader will trust an EA to trade their accounts, it just won't happen. So, if big traders don't trust them, why should you? Do the right thing and learn to trade the forex manually. If you want to put your $20,000 in an EA, then you can't ever say that you were warned not to do so. Go buy the S.T.A.R. SuperTrade System and start trading with one of the best forex systems around and forget dreaming of an EA making you money...it won't happen. I know of absolutely no one that makes a full time living trading an EA.

Good Luck!

Name of your broker plz...

demo or live?

FinFx live, ATC live, on both I trade this EA well. You'll never do well on Alpari (spreads way too high) unless you trade their pro account (the 20.000 bucks thing). Like all EAs, it needs close to ZERO spreads around the clock, so ECN is your only choice if you want to trade scalpers.

FinFx live, ATC live, on both I trade this EA well. You'll never do well on Alpari (spreads way too high) unless you trade their pro account (the 20.000 bucks thing). Like all EAs, it needs close to ZERO spreads around the clock, so ECN is your only choice if you want to trade scalpers.

Thx.

Alparis demo data feed is identical with their pro data feed.. that's why many EAs fail when it comes to real money trades on their classic accounts. Its a fraud Alpari UK should go to jail for IMO.

The question remains why the WS EA doesnt make profit there..will test it on other broker as well

pro, give it a shot on an ECN broker with very tight spreads (ATC is a good example), I'm not saying this WallStreet works miracles but it does what it's supposed to, i.e. it scalps well around the clock. I've been grabbing some nice pips for a good month, and again BTs don't look too bad too.