(REQ): FX EA Neural networks

Guest dudulalah

• 3 weeks later...
There is no such thing like a successful working neural network possible on mt4..

and besides this fact they trade with way to big lot size on their tiny account, just a dump & lucky trading approach..

neural networks do work as i have been using one for a while now and proving to be one of my best eas ever. problem is the optimization takes about 2 days /pair and i am using it on 5pairs wit very precise entry points

neural networks do work as i have been using one for a while now and proving to be one of my best eas ever. problem is the optimization takes about 2 days /pair and i am using it on 5pairs wit very precise entry points

oh, so do you have this EA system? Can you share it here? Maybe all togethere can do better work for tweak/optimize

thanks

These so called "neural network" EAs on mt4 are nothing else than supercurvefitted parameters on hindsight data's..that's why they all fail in the end, when market conditions change dramatically.

Real neural networks are very complex and would need many other market infos from OUTSIDE of the mt4 environment, that's just not realistic on the mt4 platform.

For more insight about real neural networks go to wikipedia