The Mega Forex Tools Collection (3) $1000s & Growing!!

Guest aroman

The Mega Forex Tools Collection (3) $1000s & Growing!!  

174 members have voted

1. 1. The Mega Forex Tools Collection (3) $1000s & Growing!!

• We all like you please stay here
    • We all go to a better place
    • You go we do not like you
    • Just go away

Guest aroman
hmm i gave the 700th thanks anyway

Showbaba1 thank you for your number 700 thanks, you and all members should get my million thanks for all your support and positive values.

As I have mentioned on the above post, I have found a small bug on the crack, since call back to their server caused a small problem.

I put a hold on downloading till fix it by creating a local server application you install it on your PC and direct call back to you instead of their server.

Do not worry I will find the good solution and post a new download link while I am testing it.

Prove to you I can copy my trades to up to 800 accounts and I have started a new thread parallel to this thread in respond to good fellow members asking to provide my successful trades, please follow the thread at :

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/12938-AroMan-CopyTrades?p=148347#post148347

I need to make sure the local call back works before get the download otherwise the copy of trades for you would stop.

I made a local server on my small PC, now trying to make it to work on all different PC with 127.0.0.1 localhost.

Thank you a million

AroMan

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

many forex tool here, but I 've never seen software to crack or decompiler dll file. =D>

why? :-?

Is there someone who knows?:-/

See this post:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/3009-Decompile-Dll-Files?p=32067&viewfull=1#post32067

But be prepared to learn asm and a whole lot more. It's a big learning curve which only you can do.

If you use software such as IDA PRO, or ollie, be prepared to lose your computer permanently!

When mind lingers in one place efficiency is lost

See this post:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/3009-Decompile-Dll-Files?p=32067&viewfull=1#post32067

But be prepared to learn asm and a whole lot more. It's a big learning curve which only you can do.

If you use software such as IDA PRO, or ollie, be prepared to lose your computer permanently!

Many years ago I use IDA PRO,Ollie and other disasamblers and has not killed any computer.

See this post:

why is that, I think this software is not software that heavy to run, it's just hard to see eye@-)

after I try disassemble one dll file with ida pro, that size is not so great; turns in it so complicated, I guess I just combine some of the shortcomings that exist in MQL4, but just wanted to get an export code just needs to get into a lot of subcode that number makes my head dizzy:((, like looking for fleas, is there an easier way?:-/ to what the notepad tab?:-?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jayman007
Jayman007, can you do this for me with forex tester professional please?

my hwid is 5F9D2DDD-176C

um do you have the password to the 4xSentine?

many thanks

FLQK684-U4PUK-XCP34-92MV3-BAAAA-AAAAA-AAAAA

as for sentinel, well, I won't be giving out the password for that one. It's unfortunate that the actions of Aroman got all the demo's pulled so that no one can try this GREAT software. But I am a paid customer and VERY much support this development team in their efforts. I'm sure you could get a refund if you are not happy with the tools after your purchase or MAYBE you could email the development team and ask them for a demo to test things out first.

I can tell you I am very happy with my purchase of both 4xSentinel and 4xWatch and would recommend them to ALL traders using Mt4.

I have an affiliate link for them because I really believe in their stuff but posting it here seems to be cause for BAN. If you want it, you can pm me and I will pass it to you.

Hi Aroman, thanks for sharing your tools with us and for your hard work!

If you could find a few seconds for me and provide me reg key for ForexTesterProffesional it will be awesome. My HWid is 9406FFFF-463C. Of course I will not be mad if I will get this code from Jayman007 lol

Thanks

R

Guest Jayman007
hi aroman, thanks for sharing your tools with us and for your hard work!

If you could find a few seconds for me and provide me reg key for forextesterproffesional it will be awesome. My hwid is 9406ffff-463c. Of course i will not be mad if i will get this code from jayman007 lol

thanks

r

flq3684-u4pcq-6j9t4-m9de3-ueaaa-aaaaa-aaaaa

PowerTradeCopier

You do not need begging for the password at all, I am working on a small bug I found it call back to their Database.

I am trying to make a local server 172.0.0.1 to replace their server that will be loaded with a small version of ORL DB then we will never need to fake login. notice that their copier is a JAVA based application so it is different than other tools.

Please before you jump to a conclusion that I keep password, give a support while I am working hard to bring it to you and all fellow members, look at all what I shared and it is on your PC from downloading --- have I ever let you down with any password you have request ? :-? look back at your PM with your thanks for password I sent to you before.

Thanks

AroMan

Can I check if this tool with the update is ready?

Aroman, I'm new here but not new to Forex. I'll be waiting for you to resolve the problems!

;

============================================

Read the first post and take a look at what is under AroMan's Avatar.

AroMan is permanently banned from this II forum. He will not be seeing your messages any longer.

Guest Jayman007
jayman007, can you do this for me for the forex tester professional please?

My hwid is 07cab4a4-1a13

thank you

flnb684-u4pln-8kspl-lflk8-ttaaa-aaaaa-aaaaa

• 1 month later...