The Mega Forex Tools Collection (3) $1000s & Growing!!

Guest aroman

The Mega Forex Tools Collection (3) $1000s & Growing!!  

174 members have voted

1. 1. The Mega Forex Tools Collection (3) $1000s & Growing!!

• We all like you please stay here
    • We all go to a better place
    • You go we do not like you
    • Just go away

Hi aroman! I have thanked you in the past for your efforts of sharing and I don't even download or use the tools you post, since I don't trade with MT4. I am sure your shares make a lot of people happy. I am just curious why you put password protection on your shares? You could be the most popular and respected member here if you would just do what you do and not get into fights with people. You like to share because it makes you feel good, that is great, so don't ruin it with arguments, even if it is not you who starts them. Do your own thing and your reputation will grow. But if you have other motives none of this matters. Either way I wish you well.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all:

What for are you guys fighting?

I don't believe that most of us come here because of just fun or reputation. We are all struggle for making better trading and come here because we learn something from each other.

Fighting each other doesn't help for your trading performance.

If Aroman did bad behaviors in other thread opened by other member, that would be problem. However, I believe he didn't do so. He've been participating only in the threads opened himself.

Frankly, I don't know about spy stuff. However, if there is anyone who is not interested in Aroman's thread because of various reasons, please simply go away from his thread.

There could be some members who need aroman and his contribution.

And hope that Aroman read the freddy's post above and learn something...

Have all you guys good weekend.

P.S. Aroman, could you please remove the password? If there is no one bothering you, there is no reason for protecting file. Thank you.

Edited by finex
adding password issue

What they Hey....who dropped the ball?? Let's get this circus back in the center circle...Pick up the elephant dung and somebody start juggling somebodies BALLS. I had a mediafire file with like a hundred files in it. Anyone want to know anything about any of them? Some of them are Damn good and hard to come by and legit. Post #2 go check it out....Hell let's move on!!!..........PEACE....:)>-:)>-:)>-

To be clear. I am Jayman007 who posted the request in the original post to please NOT share the cracked version of the 4xtrader tools. I am NOT the developer. I am a customer that is working with the developer to make the tools better for all of us. It was after I saw the background of the developers that I started asking that we support them and not just steal from them. They are the ONLY ones making a tool like this to balance the playing field for us traders. YES, I signed up for an affiliate link for them. Does that make me a spy? Hardly! I am supporting their effort.

I was banned for that. (No warning, just banned...Thanks Norman) and now I have signed up with this nick to show my anger at the situation. I have NEVER had any links pulled. I use ONLY this nick now and have not signed up for multiple accounts to make Aroman look bad (he does that on his own). It was Aroman's attitude that made the developer PULL all the demos for their products so now we can't try them first. I'm all for sharing so we can test. But if the company offers demos for ALL their products then the justification of cracking them and posting them here has vanished.

It all started with my simple request in this post here http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/12517-The-Mega-Forex-Tools-Collection-1000s-amp-Growing!!?p=145817&viewfull=1#post145817

To which Aroman responded with total and vulgar insults. Then started a campaign to REMOVE the SPY. Aroman can keep saying what he wants but AFAIK the developer has not posted anything here. You are the one claiming to be in some sort of negotiations with them. The developer told me personally that he has asked the moderators to black list and remove the links to his software back when thread 1 was started BUT was never given a response. Maybe the developer is not being accurate? I don't know but after seeing how the mods here behave I have a hard time doubting it.

So continue doing what your doing. If you think you're helping the trading community, great. But know that all actions have repercussions. If we start losing good developers because they get discouraged that everyone will just steel their goods then we will all suffer in the end.

PS... Would be nice to get unbanned :)

you were banned for posting referral links, not some conspiracy. you have been unbanned. but please dont post affiliate links. i have banned 4 spammers today for doing it - so you weren't special or targeted. its just what happens.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Guest Jayman007
you were banned for posting referral links, not some conspiracy. you have been unbanned. but please dont post affiliate links. i have banned 4 spammers today for doing it - so you weren't special or targeted. its just what happens.

Thanks for being reasonable mate.

As for Aroman.... please respect other members as you wish to be respected. Your opinions will be taken more seriously if you do the same for others. Not just in this forum but in life.

As for your shares... they are appreciated by me and others. When an author demands a high price for software and we have no chance to try it then we are potential victims. So thank you for posting some of these more expensive packages so we can test them and decide of they are worthy of the money.

I do have 1 request and that is if you are going to password protect your shares, then please post the password with your link. If not, then you should probably take your shares someone else. If everyone here had your same attitude about sharing only to those that he deems appropriate then not too much sharing would be going on here.

Edited by Jayman007
added comments to Aroman

Guest aroman
Hi aroman! I have thanked you in the past for your efforts of sharing and I don't even download or use the tools you post, since I don't trade with MT4. I am sure your shares make a lot of people happy. I am just curious why you put password protection on your shares? You could be the most popular and respected member here if you would just do what you do and not get into fights with people. You like to share because it makes you feel good, that is great, so don't ruin it with arguments, even if it is not you who starts them. Do your own thing and your reputation will grow. But if you have other motives none of this matters. Either way I wish you well.

Thanks Zoltan for your support.

I put password to stop the 3 silly only members from taking what I post and post it on other forums.

1- they take downloads

2- they delete download links for this forum

3- they post on other forums trading to slow down this forum

4- they come here and cause problems by reporting download tools to developers

It is not about reputation since nothing I get from reputation anyway.

When such 3 silly members can not get the password then they can't do the above 3 point, but they only can do number 4

We all members here Appreciate your understanding and support

AroMan

Guest aroman
hi Aroman,

I do understand your feeling, but sometime that may not be the "spy" who do the report to owner.

as sometime when I search google on some product it just bang right on first few list. like XXXXX mq4 or forum. note: XXXXX would be a product name or file

Thanks for support man.

I also thought so, till I received pm from the SPY first he asked me to post on his own forum, then he mentioned if I do not join his forum then he will NEVER let any member here to download my sharing tools.

I could ignore him, but I stand for my fellow members here including you.

SPY must go, and you can see he registered himself with different names, he has 3 fake accounts, and Admin will work the way to never have him on the forum.

We all here to share Ideas, tools, and peace -- but we will not be able while he is on the forum.

If he was not here, you wouldn't have password protected downloads, and I would be able to post the big package of perfect trading tools that is not available on the web.

We all need to stand for each other on this forum and help each other, and it is not about me, it is all about all of us together

Thank you for your good support

AroMan

Guest aroman
I have given Aroman thanks in the past as well for sharing because he has shared some nice items for people. I hope he continues to share in the future.

Cheers

Thanks Stingrayzz for your support.

I will continue with your help and all of us as a fellow members, as you could see from my first thread on the forum I give what I have, I worked hard to open tools and post them here, none of them from, and many members mentioned that some tools they never knew it was there.

It is not me alone here, our main group members watching this thread to see how it goes, if members and forum admin support then we will stay helping the forum members, but if not then we will all go leaving the place empty and rusty.

but we can't share while 3 members taking everything from here and give to other forum.

We all know what they are doing, they try to shut down this forum and it is not fair to anyone

With you and all of us fellow members stand together for help

AroMan

Guest Jayman007
Thanks for support man.

I also thought so, till I received pm from the SPY first he asked me to post on his own forum, then he mentioned if I do not join his forum then he will NEVER let any member here to download my sharing tools.

I could ignore him, but I stand for my fellow members here including you.

SPY must go, and you can see he registered himself with different names, he has 3 fake accounts, and Admin will work the way to never have him on the forum.

We all here to share Ideas, tools, and peace -- but we will not be able while he is on the forum.

If he was not here, you wouldn't have password protected downloads, and I would be able to post the big package of perfect trading tools that is not available on the web.

We all need to stand for each other on this forum and help each other, and it is not about me, it is all about all of us together

Thank you for your good support

AroMan

Hmmm.. at first I thought when you said spy you meant me. Now after reading your above comments I know that you are not talking about me but someone else. Why don't you just stop playing games and tell us all who you are talking about. These games are getting tiresome. If someone is threatening you to stop sharing or they will shut you down then please, by all means, inform us all so we can act together to stop this behavior.

Guest aroman
Lets All Stop the fighting. Members should not sabotage Uploads that Sharers spend alot of time uploading and mirroring. None of us should stand for that. Aroman thanks for the hard work and keep all your sharing alive in this forum.

Thanks King for your support.

I have spent weeks working on tools to crack them.

I spent hours and hours keep mirroring them

I post and try to help my dear fellow members

At the end I find this 3 psycho members delete after download, then post them on other forum, actually they try to run their own hopeless forum and redirect members from here.

When they have offered me to join and post at their forum I have refused because I love all members here, then they start to cause problems.

How I ignore it, how we all ignore it when hard work to help vanished because of such 3 selfish hopeless members.

If you look you find they never post anything on the forum, 3 of them registered with total 6 member names (Fake names but same objectives)

Well, if all my efforts to the community goes to another forum, then none of fellow members will have the chance.

I am loyal to the forum here, and loyal to every single member and I take action because we all have to have a safe and peacfull place to share.

Their main target is to take members from this forum to their hopeless 20 posts forum :)

*****s though what I post is what all I have, WRONG because I have forex tools that never been on the web, it is used for serious trading companies and it is what it makes real forex fortune ------ Can't post here while hey are around, and password is a must in both cases to have close fellow good members (trusted) to reach.

I always respect you King, and on behalf of all supporting members we thank you.

All for One and One for All

AroMan

hi Aroman, i appreaciate all your big value sharing tools, many of us here don`t know theses tools before you post it or simply not have the money to buy all theses big values fx tools. In my case my wish is to buy from the develloper later if the product is realy good an make consistent result in money, to be correct with the develloper and the creator and if possible asking for optimisation of theses tools at the same time.

99% of the people have not the knowledge to fight against the banks. If we can use theses tools to make money before pay the right for it, maybe the ratio of luck can be in our favor. I have seen a lot of garbage here in the past, but your stuff is real.

Please stay here, or tell us where you go..

sorry for mistake (am french)

insider007

Guest aroman
hi Aroman,

I do understand your feeling, but sometime that may not be the "spy" who do the report to owner.

as sometime when I search google on some product it just bang right on first few list. like XXXXX mq4 or forum. note: XXXXX would be a product name or file

Thanks man for your support.

I thought as you thought, till I received PM threaten me to delete all download links if I do not go and join their hopeless forum with its funny 20 posts :)

I could ignore it all, but then where is my loyalty to you and all this forum members ?!!!

I share and I stand by every single member here, All have the rights to be able to receive what we share together.

Here no place for selfish and hijackers.

My simple strong message to the SPY 3 members (I will NOT join your silly forum) I will stand by all members here and yes will share tools that they will never see.

Spirit of sharing, and strong stand for every good member here

AroMan

Guest aroman
hi Aroman, i appreaciate all your big value sharing tools, many of us here don`t know theses tools before you post it or simply not have the money to buy all theses big values fx tools. In my case my wish is to buy from the develloper later if the product is realy good an make consistent result in money, to be correct with the develloper and the creator and if possible asking for optimisation of theses tools at the same time.

99% of the people have not the knowledge to fight against the banks. If we can use theses tools to make money before pay the right for it, maybe the ratio of luck can be in our favor. I have seen a lot of garbage here in the past, but your stuff is real.

Please stay here, or tell us where you go..

sorry for mistake (am french)

insider007

MAN you made the PERFECT post. Appreciate it =D>

Yes many of this tools I worked days and days to crack them, to bring to the forum community.

Hours and hours to mirror downloads to give a chance to everyone

Still I have to do my 3 hours manual trading to make my $3000 income ad day, you see I put much time to help everyone while I could put on trading.

I am loyal to you, to every single member here, I love this forum, and loyal to its base.

But I stand sharp on every one of the 3 silly members who waste all my efforts, and strip the chance for all good members and you from getting what they should get.

It is all about sharing and give each other a chance, NO space and zero tolerant with the 3 SPY members

Thanks for your strong and honest support, form me and on behalf of all supporting members

We all in it together or none

All for One, and One for All

AroMan

Edited by aroman

Guest Jayman007

Aroman- You are still playing games. Doesn't matter if you password protect or not if they claim you are sharing copyrighted material then they can try and get your downloads deleted. Using a site like mirror.com helps because then you can get them out on many share servers at once. In any case, keeping the password from the forum is not helping you any.

Please post the password with your shares so that the forum can use what you are trying to share.

As for these spy's you keep talking about. Just tell us all who they are. List all their nicks here so that the forum can handle this situation. As you seem rather new here maybe you don't understand that we all tend to stick together. You don't have to threaten or put conditions on your shares. Just try and respect the other members here and you will do just fine.

Guest aroman
Hmmm.. at first I thought when you said spy you meant me. Now after reading your above comments I know that you are not talking about me but someone else. Why don't you just stop playing games and tell us all who you are talking about. These games are getting tiresome. If someone is threatening you to stop sharing or they will shut you down then please, by all means, inform us all so we can act together to stop this behavior.

Jayman007 hi.

I never thought of you a SPY, but a small doubt involved when you start to object posting a tool you are affiliate with, then next moment we found the developer came and registered on the forum --- WHAT WOULD YOU THINK ? with all I share with you and all members I do not have time to play games (As you Say)

The developer himself post on the previous thread and you backed him --- you know that very good, it is ok not so late we all can forget about the past JAY but do not do it again PLEASE if "PLEASE and MEMBERS" means anything.

If we have hearts for developers then this forum would have you and all members since all are strip from developers, so if you feel sorry for developers then you wouldn't be downloading tools nor on this forum at all (Right and logic ?). OK let us move on Jay because as much as you talk about hearts for developers as much it wouldn't make any logic my friend.

If I inform you all about spy members then you would all go to their forum we do not want that (Right ?), then they will register again --- The problem is they delete download links, and they take what we share to other forums specially their hopeless forum.

If you have done a mistake, it is ok Jay we would not hold it to you, but if you are a good member then you should clear yourself, even the developer is happy I got him to offer a good discount to members if they purchase his tools, BUT spaying will be ended no matter what it will cost.

If no spying I would already shared 10s of goods, the bag is full of goods.

It is the time for you and everyone Object to my call to see the right picture.

Forex is more than EA, you know by now all EA are SCAM, I use the right tools to make $3000 a day on forex, Tools I use never been on the web, they are sold privetlly -- One single tool I and my friends had to pay "USD16000" to get, tools we are using it worth "USD49000" that is the only way you make money on forex (It is real). If I post them here open then all will be taken to other forums and good members here will never have the chance to get them.

I am loyal to the forum and all members including YOU, and If I can make $3000 at least a day on Forex so why you and all members can't ?, Forex is a big wild place and if we to share then we can all make good income and never be scamed.

I and all forum supporters appreciate your personal support.

Yes maybe because your 007 you thought we say you are a spy, but you are not, let me confirm that.

ANYONE vote "Jut GO" they easley show that they are aganest all good members, and they show their selfishness that they do not want all members to have their chance.

You can easy figure out who they are by reading this thread and all my previous threads, from first post they show themselves clear, if you made a mistake voting on the wrong side, we would all understand you got the picture wrong, we welcome you Jay.

One Option: We ask Webmaster to create a secure protected section and all good members have access, "we are not talking about hopeless EA but about a real serious money making tools" and such SPY members will get nothing as they never share anything here anyway more than their empty talk.

Another option: We create outside group and we all move, but that wouldn't be good for the forum --- Please give us some ideas so we resolve this problem and we all stay here share and make good money on Forex together.

I give my time and efforts, look at how many views in one day the thread gets over 1600 views in some hours, must be something right going on, If I go forum slow back to its slow days, no good real tools will be, that no good for anyone including you, download of my tools on the download counter exceeds 5000 downloads, many PM to me with appreciations, I value everyone contacted me it is an honour to me and to the forum.

What I shared here is just a fraction of what I have, good tools stay to the last, lucky I did not post all, that would be a big mistake to all good members and YOU.

Good support of you, gives YOU a chance to receive what others sharing with you.

It is the call for everyone, Webmaster, members, moderators to wakeup and sensor the forum ---- it has been very long I and main 13 members of the forum monitoring the nature of some members who copy what gets posted to other forums, they are taking members away from here -- Wouldn't you stand for it to stop ? "I DO by all means"

Thanks Jay

AroMan

Edited by aroman

Hi Aroman,

I have been following this thread since its started..

Two things i would like to say..

1) Your undying spirit of sharing your good work to others, will not come to many faces on this earth.. Hats off to you..

2) Secondly, i agree to your view point of not, posting the password and the download links of the tools that you bought by paying thousands and thousands of dollars.. If you share openly, as you said.. people would rename it and resell it as their own.. in their forums..

@Jayman007 good to see you got unbanned.. Keep your good work, as ever..

With regards

Saivenkat

The major is that this a a social network online stuff, it very hard to filter "Bad People" from Good People, anyone can easily register another user name and join the Good people, Aroman thanks for all the sharing, i also support u continue passwording your stuff, i pray we resolve this on time as time is of the essence and there money to be made

Guest Jayman007

Forex Tester Keygen (clean)

Ok.. Although I appreciate your sharing these expensive tools I'm still unclear as to why you are password protecting the way you do.

I also notice that we have to pm you for the Forex tester key. That is lame mate. Anyone here can google and find it in 2 min. Unfortunately, the version out there is packed with a trojan that runs a svhost.exe when you start the keygen. I have extracted all the malware and uploaded only the clean keygen here

http://mir.cr/1M17RRUA

Now mind you this clean verion still shows as a virus on many anti-virus appshttp://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=f5207446bae44cb8f7ae1cce2a25ab33cb94b909f928f29e1068d9cc5b867410-1304251085

Here is the original version before I removed the virus

http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=bfd1318b8c75083c62898e0b466819d4edb73e8fcad7c40703e71ab1e7902c5e-1304251131

And here is just the virus part I extracted...

http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=721af977f26a55f7df43de9ddfdc5ad59d43f8f7d7b3a7155919808f43e472a0-1304251304

So.. take it if you want it or if you don't trust it you can have aroman generate a key for you.

PS... I would love someone to post or pm me the password for the Trade Copier. :)

Edited by Jayman007
Added title

Dear Aroman,

I think you have the wrong fight.

You seem to discover the wickedness and the hardness of life.

You want to end these heinous and vile characters you call "spies", but such a play of Vaudeville, where the characters go out the door, but return through the window!

You do not want people copy here to give elsewhere.

But the internet is inherently freedom and if you want to try to police to track down bad guys, then you're wasting your time and energy, even governments do not always succeed, unless you close the electricity!

The little extra that we have here in Indo-Investasi, it is precisely the freedom to share to avoid scammers.

Do not transform Indo-Investasi to become like one of those sites that put so many barriers that it becomes impossible to get anything!

Do you sincerely believe that we are the only ones to be copied, here too, we have members who are finding things found on other sites (and a big thank to them)

The goal is not to play cat and mouse game, the goal is to try everything and once made your choice if it is something useful to you, then, buy official license, because it is normal to pay an author for an honest job well done.

Of course, there will be some members "thieves" who will never pay anything either, it's unfortunate, but I think there are fewer members "thieves" compared to all these "marketers sellers" who sell at astronomical prices for simple air in a jar!

The only time someone has asked a soft pass by PM, it was because it had some personal data that it had not cleared.

This was done thereafter and the file was shared normally.

I understand the frustration and anger at the cruelty of the world, but please do not turn Indo Investasi into a bunker.

What was ("is" I hope so) friendly in our beloved forum, it is this feeling, even virtual, to belong to a strong family where each member does its best to help each other!

Keep this in mind, not to become like one of those forums without soul.

Thanks for your sharing spirit.

Have a great WE.

freddy

P.S. on a side note, but maybe you skipped it, could you answer to my earlier post (#23) I made yesterday? TIA

Edited by freddy
typo