Help Creating New Verbtheory Day Breaks System EA

If possible to create this EA :

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt90/RoelsMajor/PerencanaanApril2011.jpg

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt90/RoelsMajor/PerencanaanApril2011diM15.jpg

The Algoritma will be :

1. Set two active pending order a day (buy stop and sells stop) based on the previous day high or low when market perform the new daily candle. Any orders that not triggered will be expired on the next day when daily candle open.

2. Lots

3. Fix stop loss 30 pips

4. Mechanism of exit if profit :

- Move stop to BE after 10 pips

- Move stop to 10 after 30 pips

- Move stop to 30 after 50 pips

- Move stop to 70 after 90 pips

- Move stop to 90 after 110 pips

- If this continues all trade will exit at a new daily candle open

Thank U

Edited by Roels Major
"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

The data taken from FBS broker for New Daily Breaks System performa :

April 01, 2011 until April 29, 2011

Win : 11 (390 pips)

Loss : 3 ( 75 pips)

BE : 3

No Trade : 3

Total pips gain : 315 pips

Recommended capital : $10,000 with Lev 1:200

Recommended volume : 1 Standard Lot

why not using previous open and close candle??

Hi megashop.....thanks for reply....

The idea of this trading system came from verbtheory :

hxxp://www.forexnirvana.com/f30/verbtheorys-day-break-system-v1-0-a-549/

And after make some adjustment i found that with little tweak this system this month only could generate more than 30% profit....I just have a little time to analyse only with previous high and low....but if you found when using previous open and close candle more profitable than this maybe someone here could help produce two type of verbtheory EA....of course after doing some simple backtest at least we can compare the profit and the drawdown.....

Here all material needed including the last prototype EA created by stovedude before and the only indicator WFP by wesladfx that show quatations Previous Day High and Low that can be used to create the signal (buystop and sellstop) in all time frame so the EA could read from the indicator.....

hxxp://www.4shared.cOm/file/gue_KqJa/Roels_Majors_Way.html

Hi Major,

here's something to play around with

I've modified one of Steve Hopwood's EAs to use pending orders for break of High/Low

It's got the trademanagement on board, that's why I've choosen this one

Hope that the EA parameters are self-explaining (StopLoss==MissingStopLossPips)

www.4shared.com/file/Po9B1E6K/_DailyBreakout.html

Hi Major,

here's something to play around with

I've modified one of Steve Hopwood's EAs to use pending orders for break of High/Low

It's got the trademanagement on board, that's why I've choosen this one

Hope that the EA parameters are self-explaining (StopLoss==MissingStopLossPips)

www.4shared.com/file/Po9B1E6K/_DailyBreakout.html

Thanks iwjw....

Actually i am fool one about mql4 programming....

I know Steve Hopwood Ea that created for GoodBoy for breakout....using S/R too but seems the logics is not the same....

But i will try this first....

Been play a while with Steve Hopwood EA....but it doesn't offer trailing stop that i would like....

And i got a lot of headache trying to understand the logics that don't needed for verbtheory EA system....

Could just we modified the RoelsMajor-VerbTheory DBS EA.mq4 that have been created by stovedude before....? i would like to add this command "1. Set two active pending order a day (buy stop and sells stop) based on the previous day high or low when market perform the new daily candle. Any orders that not triggered will be expired on the next day when daily candle open." the pending order will read previous day data high and low from wesladfx S/R indicator.....

The Ea can works 24 hours a day without delay....when S/R indicator confirm a new previous day high and low or candle it will automatically closed all orders that still alive and make 2 new pending orders....The other thing we need is the EA can automatically read the new daily candle open based on the local broker time so they won't miss opportunity to set up 2 new pending order and kill all previous order that still alive.....

Use Close Orders Based on new daily candle or day's close (HLO S/R indicator) True closes all positions and deletes all orders

On fridays, orders are closed at 1 hours before broker's closing time if not closed before that time. We can rely on GMT time.

Edited by Roels Major

Been play a while with Steve Hopwood EA....but it doesn't offer trailing stop that i would like....

And i got a lot of headache trying to understand the logics that don't needed for verbtheory EA system....

Could just we modified the RoelsMajor-VerbTheory DBS EA.mq4 that have been created by stovedude before....? i would like to add this command "1. Set two active pending order a day (buy stop and sells stop) based on the previous day high or low when market perform the new daily candle. Any orders that not triggered will be expired on the next day when daily candle open." the pending order will read previous day data high and low from wesladfx S/R indicator.....

The Ea can works 24 hours a day without delay....when S/R indicator confirm a new previous day high and low or candle it will automatically closed all orders that still alive and make 2 new pending orders....The other thing we need is the EA can automatically read the new daily candle open based on the local broker time so they won't miss opportunity to set up 2 new pending order and kill all previous order that still alive.....

Use Close Orders Based on new daily candle or day's close (HLO S/R indicator) True closes all positions and deletes all orders

On fridays, orders are closed at 1 hours before broker's closing time if not closed before that time. We can rely on GMT time.

please try this ea : http://www.multiupload.com/ODS2I6ZV0C

this ea execute new trade based on new daily bar.

Hi Megashop....This EA will correctly open 2 pending order if we put it on D1 chart....but if switch to lower chart, the EA will gave many errors.....

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt90/RoelsMajor/NewPicture1-20.jpg

I think if we can combine the source code of the pending orders based on D1 and integrate to RoelsMajor EA...that will be a great start.....but impossible for me to see the source cause i can't decompile your EA with my old decompiler cause the protection well enough...

Edited by Roels Major

Hi Megashop....This EA will correctly open 2 pending order if we put it on D1 chart....but if switch to lower chart, the EA will gave many errors.....

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt90/RoelsMajor/NewPicture1-20.jpg

I think if we can combine the source code of the pending orders based on D1 and integrate to RoelsMajor EA...that will be a great start.....but impossible for me to see the source cause i can't decompile your EA with my old decompiler cause the protection well enough...

this ea only run on daily chart based on your system. i will upload mq4 later...