ULTRAFast-Trader -- A Trade Manager ea

I don't trade with MT4 and I try to point it out to friends why it is not a good idea, but they still do it. So just today someone asked me to help him find a good trade mgmt. EA. And I found Forex-Ausbilder.de. To check it out I came to II. What a poor way of dealing with a problem uk_kelly! Is this how you talk to your clients with problems too? And don't tell me that it is a different issue, because if you do, you just have two sets of standards and that tells me how smart you are as a business organization. With a small effort you could have turned this into an opportunity. I appreciate your desire to protect your intellectual property, we all do. I have seen developers on this forum in the past who could deal with similar problems in a professional manner. Yours is a poor way of representing your product and company. I am not sure how others feel about it, but for sure it cost you at least one sale. Yes I am ticked off, now I have to spend more time looking for an EA. Thanks uk_kelly!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Looks like a nice tool...for about 5 minutes.

Then the fun is gone. Clutters the chart and will slow down mt4 (think about it...with all those DLLs).

I prefer scripts. Can't get much faster than that.

Agreed fully " San4x "

Would appreciate any suggestions you care to share

Thanking you in advance for kindness

Good trading wishes