REQ: Holy grail, closest you can get..is with this indicator I presume, the OFLO indi

Hi Guys,

Could some one share this idicator...seems the best to me..its called the Oflo(w) indicator.... its priced at 1997 USD and is a complimentary indicator offered with another great system....heres a link showing the indicator at work...its non repainting......

hxxp://s3.amazonaws.c0m/FDT/OFlow/promo/OFlowIntro1/OFlowIntro1.html

(please change 'xx' with 'tt' and '0' with'o' for the link to work

Currently available only for ninja trader...but am sure we can get it coded for mt4...

Regards

Heisamit

here is a hint my friend, just go to this url

hxxp://s3.amazonaws.c0m/FDT/

once there you, you get all the keys to download all their files, just copy and paste and you get all the files, zip, mp4, etc,

here is an example,

hxxp://s3.amazonaws.c0m/FDT/OFlow/indis/OFlowIndis_060411_NT7.zip

(please change 'xx' with 'tt' and '0' with'o' for the link to work

Ralph,

thanks for the share....have added the much deserved thanks to your post...I havent used Ninja trader before, so am not sure what you meant....do I use the first link (if yes, then how do I use it...its like a html coded page?)...or is it that the second links compressed file that we need to download for the indicator......your response is awaited.

Thanks once again.

Meanwhile can some one please help us convert the NT7 files to MT4 compliant files....

Whoever benifits from the post, please add a thanks to the Ralph , as an appreciation for his generosity.

Regards and Respect

heisamit