Autotrader Ord flo

cornelis

Interesting no doubt. $2K to purchase is pricey. I would buy these things, if there were some way to pay after one makes the $2K; although the author says something about a trial, the web page is void of any real information. I'm not a whois expert, but there's not real information on it, and looks like it was updated today? Trading video is from a couple of weeks ago. Do you have any other info/links/reviews on it?

Malcolm Robinson is as real and credible as any I've seen. He a was floor trader on the LIFFE exchange in London before it went electronic. He's been knocking out systems for a few years now. I bought his DVD "Daytrading the emini S&P Futures' years ago. I got emails from him promoting the Order Flow strategy too and I agree the websites supporting it are thin of information but he's no 'fly by night' operator. A simple Google query of "Malcolm Robinson futures" will show up a number of articles he's written over the years. Edited by JimJamBonks

Thanks for the detail JimJam. I'd not heard about Malcolm previously, and through google have learned more. I can't seem to find much that he has written, but what he has written of recent is reasonably OK. I see there was a thread over on informed trades, but the video links are broken - it'd be interesting to find some of that. I signed up through his site for further access, and there is a certain transparency on the posting of similar video trading files with results, but also a significant lack of detail and site flow in many regards, although he has posted good recent weekly/monthly detail on some of his automated strategy results. He also offers a $99 2 week trial for ES and NQ, which seems reasonable. (But I'm buggered by the largely blank web page where CC info is sought, with no indication on who or how the payment is being processed - playing devil's advocate, it could simply be a net to catch credit card numbers - it really leaves one not knowing who the heck you're giving your card to)

thanks for remind us, not to buy such rubbish strategy.

Its FDT Oflow indicator its on here somewhere already have a search for it Futures Day Trader Oflow Indicator or Mastery Of Trading.

Its just another volume indicator its not worth money.

Malcolm Robinson is not a trader but a web marketer/trainer he has sold 100's of indicators and systems going back to 2002.

They are all just based on free methods there is nothing special about them that makes them worth money.

What he does is optimizes the settings for an already passed period of time and runs market replay or walk forward and shows you it trading with optimized settings for data that has already happened.

Yet this does not work the same on data that has not happened yet and it fails miserably on those previous settings.