Leo Trader Pro has just upped the ante again! (v2.0 news)

I'm sure a bunch of us are going to or already have been getting this in our inboxes.I find the end of the email kinda funny.

"P.S. Version 1.0 changed FX when it debuted…we can only imagine what

2.0 is going to do!".......The first thing that came to my mind when I read this was..."what..WORK?????":)):))

If anyone is willing to share any info when it becomes available, I'm sure I'm not the only one to see if this launch of Leo Trader will actually LAUNCH!!!:D

Edited by wades-world

Guest David1713006337
Put (Req) in title bar when making requests otherwise traders will think you already have the ea and are sharing it. Look how others post requests if you have any questions on how to post on the forum.

Yes, I am confused about that. Their 2.0 promotion states that it has been making over 100% per month, but when I log into their account (FinFx Account 1331) it shows that the EA is actually "down" $126.66, over the past 3 months, such that, 1 losing trade on 3/17/11 took away 3 months of winning trades. So, with an average daily gain on the account of $3 to $6, and 1 losing trade of $132.04, it takes MANY days to make up for that one loss. So, the average monthly gain is not 148% per month, as they claim, but closer to 0% until they make up for the -$126.66 that they are still in the hole for as of today.:-?

so theyve run another 5 live accounts since launch and selected the best one (or the one they didnt blow) to parade out. nice work.

Yes, I am confused about that. Their 2.0 promotion states that it has been making over 100% per month, but when I log into their account (FinFx Account 1331) it shows that the EA is actually "down" $126.66, over the past 3 months, such that, 1 losing trade on 3/17/11 took away 3 months of winning trades. So, with an average daily gain on the account of $3 to $6, and 1 losing trade of $132.04, it takes MANY days to make up for that one loss. So, the average monthly gain is not 148% per month, as they claim, but closer to 0% until they make up for the -$126.66 that they are still in the hole for as of today.:-?

True true. Again, they want to earn to good advertising.

Guest David1713006337

You're bored aren't you.

Wished I was my friend. My trading system is doing very well and I need another vacation.

Edited by David

Guest David1713006337

Hey my friend....go to Edit Posts ....Go Advanced... and the edit can be done there. Thanks for the excellent postings on this forum. OOPS... no longer moderator, can't dedicate a lot of time on this new forum due to my trading full time.

Wish you a fantastic weekend!!

Edited by David

They said today that the release date of 2.0 on April 21st was incorrect information that some "affiliates" were promoting. In other words "2.0 release is officially delayed until further notice". Although I wouldn't be surprised if it gets released within a few weeks or less. :-$ I only hope it performs better than their first release which had a small TP and a LARGE SL.

I'm sure a bunch of us are going to or already have been getting this in our inboxes.I find the end of the email kinda funny.

"P.S. Version 1.0 changed FX when it debuted…we can only imagine what

2.0 is going to do!".......The first thing that came to my mind when I read this was..."what..WORK?????":)):))

If anyone is willing to share any info when it becomes available, I'm sure I'm not the only one to see if this launch of Leo Trader will actually LAUNCH!!!:D

Hey my friend....go to Edit ....Advanced and the edit can be done there. Thanks for the excellent postings on this forum. OOPS... no longer moderator, can't dedicate a lot of time on this new forum due to my trading full time.

Wish you a fantastic weekend!!

That only changed the title and not the thread title. Oh well thanks anyway. I thought maybe you were a mod. I see you always correcting others postings, so I just @$$umed you could help.

Anyway good luck with your full-time trading!

They said today that the release date of 2.0 on April 21st was incorrect information that some "affiliates" were promoting. In other words "2.0 release is officially delayed until further notice". Although I wouldn't be surprised if it gets released within a few weeks or less. :-$ I only hope it performs better than their first release which had a small TP and a LARGE SL.

Is it just me or did they change the splash page? When I first made this post the sales page was for v2 and now it has gone back to the original. Or am I wrong. Has the vendor longin changed?

Guest David1713006337
That only changed the title and not the thread title. Oh well thanks anyway. I thought maybe you were a mod. I see you always correcting others postings, so I just @$$umed you could help.

Anyway good luck with your full-time trading!

Actually you can change it... go to EDIT POSTS....GO ADVANCED.....go to title bar and you can edit it. I've made hundreds of new threads on this forum and just tested the editing with one of them and it works my friend.

I guess I never saw the splash page. The only page I knew about was http://www.leotraderpro.com/ which basically is a sales promotion to get you to buy it. But, I didn't see any version mentioned. Just interviews at a convention. :-/

Is it just me or did they change the splash page? When I first made this post the sales page was for v2 and now it has gone back to the original. Or am I wrong. Has the vendor longin changed?

On the sale Page it stil says version 1.12

i did Email support and ask them if there custumers would get the new version for free

this is there response

Yes, our customers will get the new version for free. The v2.0 version was tested on

completely different live trading account, so you'll be able to compare the results

with old and new version of our software.

Then i did aks them when do we get the new version cos it looks like u could already order the new version.

this is the response

We already applied the new version on our neural servers. When the new version will

be available for downloading for our customers, we'll notify our members about it.

so it looks like there neural servers are already sending out the newer signals

and soon we also get an updated Trade Copier maybe with some more tune functions

i hope they going to support Hedging also but i gues not cos most custumers would be left out

Edited by freakgib