U*l*t*i*m*a*t*e *s*w*i*n*g*t*r*a*d*e*r

I have received a bombardment of emails from M*ark*Sobe*r*man over the past few weeks, culminating in a massive sell for the "Final Release" of his old system. I have received one a day - sometimes two - promoting it to the count-down of its "release" on 12th April.

These guys must be dreamers - USD$597 - that's "my price" reduced from USD$697!

How can a price be reduced from a price it has never actually been offered?

This is a new release, so the "old price" does not exist!

I am not so much wanting to see what this program offers, as much as I would like to know why it is "different" from other systems.

The problem traders have is NOT the system ... it is themselves.

Traders are handed golden opportunities every day - me included - but we fail to see them. The price begins to rally, and instead of seeing this as a pull-back of the downtrend, and a fantastic opportunity to get short, we buy into the rally, only to get our underwear handed back to us!

This is going to be the same with the Ult*Swng*Trdr.

It might be a great system ... or it might be hype.

The problem is always going to be how the trader handles what they are seeing, and whether they have the courage to actually take the signals EVERY time, regardless of the results.

Has this system been discussed elsewhere in this forum?

I have not seen the system, and would like to understand whether anyone has tried it and what they have found.

Thanks for all responses.

EDIT: I just did a forum search and found heaps of info on this. Apologies for starting the thread ... but would still be interested in responses to some of the things I raised. Trade well.

Edited by Edie
Realised my question has already been answered on this forum

There is nothing new, this is just another sellup. New are probably the settings of indicators, but I'm not sure. With SST you get settings in the members area, could be the same with UST. Anyway here is the latest version, dated back December. Please report your success, if any!

hxxp://www.multiupload.com/96U7C641OL

I have used his Seven Summits which I got on this forum and it has worked out quite well if you follow the rules and only trade 0200-0500 EST and 0830-1100 EST on the 5 minute chart. They have several good videos which explain it. I also have the UST which works on the one hour but I am an intraday guy.

Would love to try the new One Day Swing Trade if anyone could please share it. Looked rather good and the Netpicks guys seem very honest.

If you apply the M30 template I included, you get roughly one trade a day. Don't know what the sell up voodoo is about. Probably you can find out on their promo videos what pairs and timeframes they use.

My understanding:

you have basic entry level, one SL and two TP (50% each) levels. There are more levels for re-entry (judging from the indicator names), but I have no idea how to use them.