(req) simplef0rextester

• 2 months later...

Ver 2 allows to view multiple timeframes during playback. It would appear the guy isn't very good at securing his product though. I simply 'guessed' the download URL and then when you install it and put in a working email address you immediately get an activation code. It's quite embarrassingly straightforward to avoid paying for this product -and the thing is that with the multi-timeframe ability it is actually quite good.

Software:  simpleforextester.com/download 

Instruction videos at :  http://www.simpleforextester.com/updates/

Edited by JimJamBonks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Ver 2 allows to view multiple timeframes during playback. It would appear the guy isn't very good at securing his product though. I simply 'guessed' the download URL and then when you install it and put in a working email address you immediately get an activation code. It's quite embarrassingly straightforward to avoid paying for this product -and the thing is that with the multi-timeframe ability it is actually quite good.

Just found this today, thanks a lot Jim, it seems to work great....

BUT,

Do any of you know a way to speed up the Playback Control?

Even at the fastest speed it is sometimes quite slow, for instance, if you want to skip some hours like Asian session, it is quite boring.

Key F12 won't work either.

If someone has the solution, it would save lot of time when testing strategies.

TIA

freddy

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, does this work on Windows 7? I don't seem to get the dialogue box to control buying & selling...

Hi 5lspalm,

I followed all instructions as on the training videos and it is working fine on Win7 64bit Pro - best advice watch the install video and note that sometimes things take a while to happen :-)

Hope it helps to know that it DOES work on 7!

edit: had a thought - you have to click on the first dialogue to get the buy/sell prompt by clicking 'New Order or Place Order' I think then you see Buy & Sell shown

SC

• 1 month later...

...thank you for this, runs pretty well....the issue am facing is the one at post 7(freddy's)...ie to forward it passed the quiet times....thanks anyway a great piece of software ...

Just found this today, thanks a lot Jim, it seems to work great....

BUT,

Do any of you know a way to speed up the Playback Control?

Even at the fastest speed it is sometimes quite slow, for instance, if you want to skip some hours like Asian session, it is quite boring.

Key F12 won't work either.

If someone has the solution, it would save lot of time when testing strategies.

TIA

freddy

....Hi , thought I write as I am dealing with the same issue,on a Dell-laptop-768MB-RAM-no other apps running,..will try it on a friends' 2GB-RAM-AmiloFujitsuDueCore-laptop,next week...and see,....unless you found a function in the software and it does the job...TIA

• 2 months later...
Hi I never got an activation email sent to me. Does anyone have a code to post or pm? TIA

I have installed twice with activation keys that they sent me, and both times were successful.

They use different activation keys for each unique installation. So, you need to get your own.

If it did not work for you, trying to give it a different email address. It should work. I did it twice with the same email address and both times it installed successfully.

Thanks man! Many thanks! That's what I was looking for... I am really grateful!

• 11 months later...
I hope it will work also on Windows 9,5?
MS have to design new operating systems with backward compatibility and most well written software that runs ok on XP (NT based OS) is normally ok. Tools like the trade simulator only interface with standard DLLs and don't do anything advanced in relation to the OS (i.e. no file functions, printing etc), so they should remain usable on new Windows NT based OS's for as long as MT4 does.